young kev shot..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
The entire Midwest is buck wild, look at any crime rankings list, you've got Detroit, St. Louis, Gary, Youngstown, Dayton, Kansas City, Flint hovering in the top 15 then following closely behind you've got Cleveland, Minneapolis, Chicago, Milwaukee.

Hands down the most crime ridden part of the country, it must be all the post-industrial decline type shit going on in the Midwest esp. because in a lot of these cities it's freezing for 4-5 months of the year.

Nov 6, 2004
some of the worst cities in america are in the midwest....stlouis,gary,chicago,KC and detroit...i dont know about them other cities you named though..people from the west coast and east coast always come out here thinking its a joke and end up leaving in body bags..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
^^^^this is very true..

i luv it when i go to the eastcoase...and someone asks me..

"do you live on a farm?"..
...i just laugh..

cause thats how ignorant folks really are...that are not from here (KC)..
...those are the mothafuckas that get dealt with...cause they already underestimate us..

Jul 29, 2005
Kansas City MO... about 400,000 - 500,000
Kansas City KS... about 250,000
Overland Park KS... about 500,000
but the metro as a whole is around 4 million or so... mostly on the kansas side... only as of late though... just a year or so ago.. the missouri side was larger... but all kansas is building is apartment complexes and offices... kcmo is in the midst of building nothing but downtown highrise lofts... too expensive for normal people though.. the county i live in... johnson county ks.. has 2.3 million alone... and it's still growing... i think everyone that lived in mo is moving over here..hahah.. jk we are getting a lot from tx, ca, ok, and mo.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
peace said:
Kansas City MO... about 400,000 - 500,000
Kansas City KS... about 250,000
Overland Park KS... about 500,000
but the metro as a whole is around 4 million or so... mostly on the kansas side... only as of late though... just a year or so ago.. the missouri side was larger... but all kansas is building is apartment complexes and offices... kcmo is in the midst of building nothing but downtown highrise lofts... too expensive for normal people though.. the county i live in... johnson county ks.. has 2.3 million alone... and it's still growing... i think everyone that lived in mo is moving over here..hahah.. jk we are getting a lot from tx, ca, ok, and mo.
4 Mil?
2.3 in JC? That's a ridiculous number. The 2004 census number was around 500,000 for the entire county. You're saying that number has risen 460%?

I would be suprised if the entire metro area (platte, clay, jackson, johnson, wyandotte) was 2.3 mil.

I would say anywhere from 1.5 to 1.8 mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.