Young Jeezy - "Nas aint no street nigga" [audio]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
i think this is in the wrong forum, cause this is south cali

this issue of hiphop of whether being alive or dead is really heated now...and nas picked the right title for his upcoming album

but at the same time.....jeezy is right though bout nas...though nas is from the streets, he isnt the street gangsta we all know....he was just a self-asserted street gangsta

May 27, 2006
much love 2 jeezy
he came with nothing now he got something i respect that

that hoe talkin crazy guess she never can imagine what people like jeezy had to go thru

May 30, 2006
Jeezy waz conrtadicting himself az usual. I agree with just a couple of thingz he's saying but the rest waz just Jeezy being Jeezy.

I feel what he's saying cuz he's on top right now & 4 Nas 2 say hip hop iz dead iz almost like shitting on anyone thatz going platinum but Nas haz every right 2 say hip hop iz dead cuz he's a somebody in the rap game that haz credibility.
Weather Nas iz from the street or not or even sales a lot of albums with hiz next project has nothing 2 do with hiz statement. Thatz just hiz personal opinion. Jeezy questioning Nas' street credibility & trying 2 compare sales only proves Nas' theory correct.

Feb 8, 2006
In some ways I agree with both. Personally I think hiphop is dead (on the radio cuz they play gay shit like Bow Wow and shit like that) but in another way I thinks thats its not (people like Trae and Tech N9ne even Jeezy keeping it alive) thats just my opinion though.