YOUNG JAYDA....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2004
THAT NEW YOUNG JAYDA...KING OF THE BLOCK IS HARD YALL....HE CME WITH SOME SHIT.....SHITS HARD

I JUST GOT THAT MONEY GANG ALBUM TOO....THAT SHITS KILLEN EM RIGHT NOW...RIDAH J KLYDE AND JOHNNY CASH ALBUM...ON THIZZ...THEY DOIN IT RIGHT NOW

May 26, 2005
ay nigga, listen to yukmouth's interview bout syper loc robbin that niggas chain n shit...yukmouths a fool wit it,,nigga end up gettin it back tha next day,, now that nigga loc talkin bout he sorry and i didnt know,,all out war wit gay unit ma nigga..1 hondu(u know who thizz iz...

May 12, 2004
sKy hOGG916 said:
ay nigga, listen to yukmouth's interview bout syper loc robbin that niggas chain n shit...yukmouths a fool wit it,,nigga end up gettin it back tha next day,, now that nigga loc talkin bout he sorry and i didnt know,,all out war wit gay unit ma nigga..1 hondu(u know who thizz iz...

wtf did that have to do with anything

but yeah that money is shittin on alot of albums right now

Nov 23, 2004
yeah. its WAY better than kf2 i think this shit is hard...he gotaa ahard ass track with GAME all the beats by razor sharp....so you know its knockin....

if you a jayda fan....go get it...