Young Homies Appreciation Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
After listening to The Strangulation II album, compilations are great like these to showcase some of the new blood that are opening doors to this fucked up industry.

I give Props to Yung Lalo and crew for putting out a great song "Welcome to the Capitol". Young and hungry up n comers that I feel will make some noise within the next few years as he develops himself to become one of the great ones to listen to. Humble young cat that was good meeting direct with a lot of determination and desire to make good music.

Give props and respect to those new artists that want to make good for themselves....

Aug 20, 2003
ALL THE YOUNG HOMIES CAME WITH IT ON THE CD,ASWELL AS THE HOMIES THAT HAVE BEEN SPITTIN FOR A MIN.YUNG LALO CAME TIGHT THAT TRACK IS TIGHT.PICK UP THE STRANGULATION PT 2 WHEN YOU SEE IT YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED....

Apr 28, 2006
www.myspace.com
After listening to The Strangulation II album, compilations are great like these to showcase some of the new blood that are opening doors to this fucked up industry.

I give Props to Yung Lalo and crew for putting out a great song "Welcome to the Capitol". Young and hungry up n comers that I feel will make some noise within the next few years as he develops himself to become one of the great ones to listen to. Humble young cat that was good meeting direct with a lot of determination and desire to make good music.

Give props and respect to those new artists that want to make good for themselves....
Thats Whats Up Hoime, I Didnt Even Kno This Was Directed Tours Me, Thank You, I Really Appreciate That Shit Hoime, Im Gonna Keep Coming With Tight Shit Please Believe That, i Just Gotta Develop My Self All Around, But Ya Everybody Go And Get That Strangulation Pt.II And That Darkroom Familia North Pole 2 Comin out This Tuesday 8/19/2008.....