YOUNG HOGG FROM LUNI'S VIDEO"ALL TALKIN IZ THRU" NEW TRACK. WHAT YALL THINK?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2005
YOUNG HOGG FROM LUNI'S VIDEO"ALL TALKIN IZ THRU" NEW TRACK. "ITZ ALL BAD"

IM TRYIN TO GET SOME FEEDBACK ON THIS SHIT. ITS KIND OF DEEP, BUT ITS AS REAL AS IT GETS. SOME OF YALL MIGHT OF HEARD SOME OF MY SHIT ON LUNI'S "ANGER MANAGEMENT". IF NOT GET A BAR. THE WHOLE ALBUM KNOCKS.
SIDE OR DIE MIXTAPE.....GET A BAR FROM THE SICCSHOP
COMEIN THIS SPRING......SUGAFREE'S SECRET CONGREGATION...

SIDEWAYZ THE FUTURE..................

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RD2O8ART6WYY3OFSRVL1GZ811

Jun 14, 2005
YGD-fanforlife said:
I think you tight! you spit some heat on that Anger Management cd. You drop a solo and i'll cop it.:cool:
thatz wussup. i got some shit with droop, im a bout to slap that on the album though. its called fuck'em part 2. my lil bro dodo on it also.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
That shit was hard as fuck , definetly feelin the track. Some real shit to reflect on, a little too familiar at times, but that's what made it a dope ass cut.

"It's true that even the strongest of us crack under pressure (keep it together)"....

Good luck to you & sidewayz, stay grindin' Young Hogg.....

Jun 14, 2005
^^^^ i thought i would give niggas the realest shit i ever wrote. to hear someone say it sounded familiar to they days comein up, i know that i wrote it properly. the whole album is gonna be one those stop and thinks. even the hyphie ones gone make a nigga stop and say "damn, thats me or that was me". strictly gutter you dig.

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
What up Young Hogg. I'm really feein the heat & truth you brought on this track homie! Keep bangen it my nigg and I look forward to workin wit a soldier like you too! ~100