Young Gunz (Chris & Neef) STATE PROP CHAIN GANG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2003
THIS THREAD IS FOR EVERYBODY WHO IS CHECKING FOR THE YOUNG GUNZ (Chris & Neef)

I was going to do a thread for the Young Boyz and drop some of there audio and past interviews and new interviews in here, but cats get emotional too see another thread about the ROC. Even though it's like a million of this and that thread but it is what it is. Thx's to everybody who support me.

Walking through the
DARKNESS

THE GENERAL OF THE ROC, BEANIE SIGEL HAS RECRUITED A NEW ARMY CALLED STATE PROPERTY-A CREW OF TALENTED BUT VOLATILE YUNG’NS FROM HIS HOMETOWN WHO ARE DESTINED FOR BIG THINGS IF THEY CAN JUST KEEP THEIR NOSES CLEAN.

The Young Guns consist of the fully grown “Lil’Chris” Ries and the boyish but lyrically sharp Neef, born Haneef Muhammad. Like Kwame Brown and Eddie Curry, the duo stepped straight from high school into the NBA, signing with the Roc two years ago at age 15. Friends since middle school, where Neef taught to rhyme, the two auditioned for a local manager during their freshman year of high school. Impressed with the talented troublemakers, who admit to dabbling in dirt during their early adolescence, a local manager took them, like Beans before them, to spit for Jay-Z and Damon Dash. The rest, as they say, is history.

“Chris is gonna make it because he’s so focused.” a smiling Sigel. “He don’t leave the studio, not in two years. He just sits there watching me and watching Jay, and you can hear the improvements with every rhyme.”

Sigel reserves special respect for Chris due to his unfailing allegiance to his partner, who slipped back into the street shortly after their deal inked. “There was a time when Neef was kinda slippin’, and I used to test Chris by asking him, ‘What’s up with Neef?’ He’d always be like, Don’t worry. He’s gone get his mind right,” says Sigel. “He stood by his man, and Neef did get that focus. Now they’re ready.”

All type by HusseinMichigan10

XXL ?????Have to find it again and get the month...

Crazy Freestyle and Tracks coming........

ALBUM COMING!!!!!!!!!