Young gully diamonds music video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2011
The video intro is dope, the point of the music video itself was a little confusing but it'll probably make more sense if you drop a part 2 to it. The song itself is one of my favorite tracks off of HM5, its good to see you're getting a lot of views on the videos from the album.

May 9, 2009
Well part one to this was talk to you...I think that's where people get confused...and the story starts from a later part with talk to you then it goes backwards to the night before with diamonds...in talk to you im contemplatin and thinkin about my bruh getting killed. Playin out his death in my head..so I'm takin off my jewelry and clothes(I got flack for the vest but I was tryna show that I was in a phase where I was tryna be 50 things I'm not at one point) to rid myself of all the things that distract me from bein my true self and bein there for my brothers...the only thing I keep on is my cross which symbolizes I still have my faith...

So diamonds goes back to before I knew...the kid is like someone who looks up to me....the vid was purposely made in an ironic/literal/sarcastic way...he doesn't understand my message he jus likes how my grill look via the ignorant responses I knew I was gonna recieve sayin I'm jus talkin about literal diamonds...he's not bein taught to understand my meanin jus my status or image...so what I'm doin is goin over shit I learned with champ...then I recieve the call from bizzel and he tells me my bruh from talk to you got downed...it shows that u can have all this materialistic shit and all this game but no matter what u can't control what fates gonna bring to you...so my chorus is sarcastic because that's all what some people think matters most...I'm reelin the blind in jus to hit em wit game in the verse...its complex but then again its simple...that's on my life will be what it goes into next since it was bizzel who hit me

Jul 4, 2011
Well part one to this was talk to you...I think that's where people get confused...and the story starts from a later part with talk to you then it goes backwards to the night before with diamonds...in talk to you im contemplatin and thinkin about my bruh getting killed. Playin out his death in my head..so I'm takin off my jewelry and clothes(I got flack for the vest but I was tryna show that I was in a phase where I was tryna be 50 things I'm not at one point) to rid myself of all the things that distract me from bein my true self and bein there for my brothers...the only thing I keep on is my cross which symbolizes I still have my faith...

So diamonds goes back to before I knew...the kid is like someone who looks up to me....the vid was purposely made in an ironic/literal/sarcastic way...he doesn't understand my message he jus likes how my grill look via the ignorant responses I knew I was gonna recieve sayin I'm jus talkin about literal diamonds...he's not bein taught to understand my meanin jus my status or image...so what I'm doin is goin over shit I learned with champ...then I recieve the call from bizzel and he tells me my bruh from talk to you got downed...it shows that u can have all this materialistic shit and all this game but no matter what u can't control what fates gonna bring to you...so my chorus is sarcastic because that's all what some people think matters most...I'm reelin the blind in jus to hit em wit game in the verse...its complex but then again its simple...that's on my life will be what it goes into next since it was bizzel who hit me
^That's real shit. I appreciate the breakdown.

May 9, 2009
I already toured for hm5 santa cruz nevada city frisco montana spokane washington oakland...3 of the shows sold out one reached capacity(it was a free show) and the yh album drops august 26th we tryna set up shows for that too

May 9, 2009
Oh yeah I rocked san jo too that was a dope show I saw a couple siccness heads in there...it was a bay night that night too it was 2 big shows goin at once...so that was a great one