YOUNG FATZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
DoughBoyX4 said:
^^^^who sayin he still kickz it wit dem SMART AZZ N close diz fuckin thread

With MY OWN EYES i have seen what i said......... Close shit, you start this shit so finish it.........

How you going to claim something of like this and then not want to discuss it.......

So is there any truth of what your saying??????

Dec 6, 2005
Quick said:
With MY OWN EYES i have seen what i said......... Close shit, you start this shit so finish it.........

How you going to claim something of like this and then not want to discuss it.......

So is there any truth of what your saying??????
cuz ITZ DA FUCKIN INTERNET foo'z on here alwayz want sum1 2 explain dem selves i dont have 2 tell yall shit

Feb 3, 2006
BLOOD YALL TAKIN IT TO FAR BASICALLY WAT IM SAYIN IS DONT SAY SUMONE IS SNITCHIN WEN U AINT GOT NO PAPERS CUZ THAT SHIT WILL GET U KILLED BUT THIS IS THE INTERNET SO NO NEED TO MAKE A BIG DEAL

Jun 5, 2004
Shark4romda408 said:
foo$ $hould keep $hit about the $TREET$ oN the fuckiNg $TREET$, REAL talk, if homie $Nitched he would have got DELT with, if Not it$ Not iN the right place to $ay $o oN the Net....

.KAO$::
i agree this shit shouldnt be on the net...

but if you think that ALL snitches get dealt with, then u need to watch who you trust, cuz i guarentee theres a snitch walking around you on the streets everyday, u just dont know it. and that goes for everybody, including me

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
DoughBoyX4 said:
^^^^i wouldnt be talkin werent u da 1 asking every1 what happend 2 mad dogg in his situation so shut dat shit up
U act like i wa$ the oNly mufucka a$kiNg foo, U goNNa tell ME U wouldNt Be curiou$ if U didNt kNow foolio?? $o U aiNt got room to $peak, it$ oNly commoN $eN$e for a muthafucka to waNt to kNow who aiNt kNowiNg if a gaNg of mufuckaz i$ talkiNg about it N U cluele$$, right??....

.KAO$ De W$MG Record$::

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
rose town ryda said:
i agree this shit shouldnt be on the net...

but if you think that ALL snitches get dealt with, then u need to watch who you trust, cuz i guarentee theres a snitch walking around you on the streets everyday, u just dont know it. and that goes for everybody, including me
^^^^ N that$ real right there, but 4rm what I kNow mo$t N i fucked up wheN I put ALL, get dealt with....

.KAO$ DE W$MG Reord$::

Mar 12, 2005
Damn, foos be hella brown nosing trucha damn man! Why he got to jail, why he snitch for, where does he live, who's his mama. See what's funny these people saying keep it on the streets are the same people who were clueless about the Mad Dog, Mousie, and homeboy situations. Either Keep quiet, or leave. Only a few knew what happened, and Dough Boy, I feel you homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.