Young Dru - Blockstar

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2005
Is it being released on Yukmouth's label?
And not to dis on Yukmouth or anything, but his shit can be found all over the place. Is Dru going to be like that and stop repping the underground?

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
it didnt drop yet, but will be dropping soon. dru tells me this is gonna be his best record. i've heard several trax and so far i agree. but dont sleep on v-town, that shit slaps front to back

Aug 7, 2003
they are re-releasing if i had a million fans by young dru on thizz sometime next month or this month. its got a new cover, but i dont know if its got any new songs. never heard a thing bout blockstar tho.

Dec 7, 2004
If you go on his myspace www.myspace.com/youngdru he's got 2 new songs on there playing as his first song. "I'm a Boss" and "So Bad" which were said to be produced by Versatyle which produced all of V-Town for Young Dru. Them songs slap hard. Versatyle got the production Dru got the firel

May 18, 2005
Yup yup, he's tight for sure. I just hope he don't sell out cuz part of his image is repping the streets, reppin the underground. I don't want to see his shit sitting next to Bone Thugs or something.

Doesn't he have his own label now? I mean, why is he with the Regime now, is he trying to release some of his shit off Yuk's label or what?