(((Young Doe's Street Hustlers CD & Elite Entertainment's Greatest Hits For Sale!)))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
(((Young Doe's Street Hustlers CD & Elite Entertainment's Greatest Hits For Sale!)))

Alright ya’ll. I got that Young Doe aka Charles Truth latest release titled “STREET HUSLTER”!!! This CD is made up of ALL and ONLY Rare and Unreleased tracks performed and produced by a younger 14/15 year old Young Doe. I can’t lie…this is probably his tightest release ever!!! All of the tracks were record in 1994 & 1995. If you’re a fan of Gangsta Shit over G-Funk rhythms then you’re gonna love this. Funky Beats, synthesizer melodies and old school MOB flows!!! On the real if you love that Old Schoo’ Bay Area G-Funk Sound, then you HAVE TO FUCK WITH THIS!!! This album contains 9 Tracks and is a LIMITED PRESSING!!!

1. Take It How It Come – Feat. L.B.
2. Deep In The Game – Feat. P-Loc
3. Heaven On Earth – Feat. Creek Kelly (Serving Multiple Life Sentences for Homocide of a whole Family and Rev. Leon Kelly’s nephew Terrence)
4. Bitch Made Nigga – Feat. D-Law
5. Playa Hataz
6. G’z In The Low’z – Feat. D-Law & Chuck (R.I.P.)
7. Rollin Hard – Feat. Analiza Slim & Zaboo aka Boozilla
8. Bitches – Feat. Zaboo aka Boozilla
9. Out The Doe – Written and Performed by D-Law

THAT’S NOT IT, I'M NOT FINISHED!!! I also have Elite Entertainments Greatest Hit’s Volume 1 for sale too!!!! This album contains a lot of tracks from albums that you won’t ever see again and have never heard, but asked me about thousands of times. THESE ALBUMS WILL NEVER BE PRESSED AGIAN, so heres your chance to hear some of their LEGENDARY old schoo' tracks!!! Contains songs from Zaboo’s aka Boozillas debut album titled Full Fledged Member, Cac’s (R.I.P) Out The Basement, Underground Hoggin CD’s, Lil Ike’s Young Banktella CD, Young Doe’s Somethin’ Terrible CD and his and Analiza’s Controversy CD and many more of Elite Entertainment past and hard to find CD’s!!! This CD contains16 tracks and is a LIMITED PRESSING as well!!!

1. Clubtime – Zaboo aka Boozilla – Feat. Dez
2. Mob Coalition – MNLD
3. Chop Suey – Zaboo aka Boozilla – Feat. Young Doe
4. But I Love It – Young Doe & Analiza
5. Real Life – Cac
6. We Ballin’ – MNLD – Feat. Nyke Loc
7. Million Dollar Science – PTO
8. I’ll Give The World 2 U – Young Doe – Feat. Lady Game
9. It’s The Music – MNLD – Feat. Mo Mo
10. A Hustlas Dream – Jimathez, Big Dre, Tom Atombomb, Jeanette & Skrap
11. It’s All About The Game – Cac – Feat. Innerstate Ike, Young Doe, & Mo Mo
12. Chop It Up – MNLD
13. Rockets & Hammers – PTO
14. Caught U Starin’ – MNLD – Feat. Tight
15. Real Big – PTO – Feat. Jeanette
16. Boss Hoggin – Young Doe – Feat. Zaboo aka Boozilla

If you buy the CD’s here...it will only cost you: $14 per CD in the US, $15 per CD to Canada and $17 per CD Worldwide. ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING!!!

NEITHER ONE OF THESE CD'S ARE BEING SOLD IN STORES!!! GET IT HERE!!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Nope not yet.

Nah, Angelo's doesn't even have them. We (Elite Entertainment) just got'em back from being press yesterday afternoon. They won't be in local stores until next week. They're a LIMITED PRESSING, so get your's while you can.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Going Fast!!!

Aight...They're going faster then I expected, so grab your's soon. I'm most likely going to have to take the ones down from ebay if they continue to move this well. I just want to say thanks to all of those who PM'd me for my Pay Pal address and my mailing address. A lot of people are buying 2+ Copies and that's great. Just get'em now.:)

P.S. I still have a few Colfax Cac & Innerstate Ike's Left as well. I also have Innerstate Ike & Dj K-Tone's "BRICKS, SUPER-BADS & DUFFLE BAGS", which is professionally Pressed up as well. It's going for the same price as the previously mentioned CD's!!!

Elite Entertainment is in FULL SWING!!!

KEEP UP OR GET LEFT BEHIND!!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
What the?

sticky icky said:
COP THIS @ MIDDLEOFTHEMAP.COM THE HOMIE DOE CAME THROUGH
What the Fuck?

Ayo, man. I have no problem with you trying to do your thing, but run your shit off of your own thread. Don't come over here and try to pull that Piggy Bacc shit. I see that you're new to this, therfore you're probably aren't up on forum eticate, but No my brother...you got to find your own! I appreciate you supporting my Lil Homiez projects and all, but get ya own pop off on your own thread. We're selling them for the same price and have the same interests in selling them, but you got to find your own block to sell'em on. Apparently you have your own block, but stay off of mine. That shit ain't coo' homie.:devious: