YOUNG BUCK - BITCHBOY (PART2) GAME DISS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
u gay homie

ESE_GRIMY said:
YUP THAT WAS PRETTY FUCKING GAY!
U got that L.A. hat and u still dissin one of yo own. Homey yo haterism is leaking. For somebody who doesn't like Game, you sure do got a lot of his dick in ya mouth. Game this, Game that Game was this, Game was that. What has yo hatin ass ever done but hate on the next man- who at this time is makin a name for the west. U should change yo name to hating ese. Negative. get some light in your life

Oct 26, 2005
^^GAME GROUPIE RIGHT THERE^^^ GOT BUTT HURT CUZ I POSTED ALL THE SONGS THAT DISS GAME ... YEAH HE FROM L.A. BUT I DONT SUPPORT FAKE ASS FOOZ LIKE HIM... THAT FOO WASNT BANGING BLOOD HE WAS TOO BUSY BEING A MALE STRIPPER AND APPEARING ON THE CHANGE OF HEART SHOW .. LOL IF U NOTICED I NEVER SAID HE DIDNT HAVE TALENT.. I THINK HE DOES BUT "HE'S DOING TOO MUCH" YEAH IMMA GO GET MY WORST ENEMIES DISS NAME TATTED ON ME" AND A HAIRCUT LIKE THAT TOO" IF THATS NOT "DOING TOO MUCH" THEN WHAT IS IT?? HE AINT REPRESENTING ME THE GAME DOES NOT MEAN L.A. THERES OTHER RAPPERS IN L.A. THAT ARE BETTER I AINT GONNA SAY NOTHING ELSE CUZ U PROBABLY WENT AND GOT THE BUTTERFLY TATTED ON YOUR CHEEK AS WELL... LOL

Mar 25, 2005
Enutt77 said:
U got that L.A. hat and u still dissin one of yo own. Homey yo haterism is leaking. For somebody who doesn't like Game, you sure do got a lot of his dick in ya mouth. Game this, Game that Game was this, Game was that. What has yo hatin ass ever done but hate on the next man- who at this time is makin a name for the west. U should change yo name to hating ese. Negative. get some light in your life
^^I THINK THIS GUY LOST HIS VIRGINITY TO GAME....

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
ESE_GRIMY said:
^^GAME GROUPIE RIGHT THERE^^^ GOT BUTT HURT CUZ I POSTED ALL THE SONGS THAT DISS GAME ... YEAH HE FROM L.A. BUT I DONT SUPPORT FAKE ASS FOOZ LIKE HIM... THAT FOO WASNT BANGING BLOOD HE WAS TOO BUSY BEING A MALE STRIPPER AND APPEARING ON THE CHANGE OF HEART SHOW .. LOL IF U NOTICED I NEVER SAID HE DIDNT HAVE TALENT.. I THINK HE DOES BUT "HE'S DOING TOO MUCH" YEAH IMMA GO GET MY WORST ENEMIES DISS NAME TATTED ON ME" AND A HAIRCUT LIKE THAT TOO" IF THATS NOT "DOING TOO MUCH" THEN WHAT IS IT?? HE AINT REPRESENTING ME THE GAME DOES NOT MEAN L.A. THERES OTHER RAPPERS IN L.A. THAT ARE BETTER I AINT GONNA SAY NOTHING ELSE CUZ U PROBABLY WENT AND GOT THE BUTTERFLY TATTED ON YOUR CHEEK AS WELL... LOL

LMFAO!!! indeed!

Feb 9, 2006
the game got spits...people get too emotional on this board...there must of been a reason why he was a male stripper...if he grew up in poverty then let him make his money, I KNOW HELLA PEOPLE DON'T LIKE GAME, but daaamn judge him on his music not how he made his money

Oct 26, 2005
nbpsfc said:
the game got spits...people get too emotional on this board...there must of been a reason why he was a male stripper...if he grew up in poverty then let him make his money, I KNOW HELLA PEOPLE DON'T LIKE GAME, but daaamn judge him on his music not how he made his money
JUDGE HIM BY HIS MUSIC? OK. HES A GOOD ASS RAPPER GREAT SKILLS ON THE MIC.. BUT AS A PERSON THE IMAGE HE GIVES ITS THE ONE OF AN UNGRATEFUL PERSON THAT BITES THE HAND THAT FEEDS HIM.. HE NEEDS TO CONCETRATE ON MAKING MUSIC AND FORGET ABOUT G UNIT

Feb 9, 2006
Very true...with that comment...i don't know the whole story with 50 and game how they fell out but all i got to say is eazy-e made pretty much a whole album about dr.dre and that didn't fuck up his image

Oct 26, 2005
nbpsfc said:
OK ANOTHER THING IF HE WANTS THE WHOLE WEST COAST TO BE WITH HIM? WELL GAME DROP A BOMB ASS WEST COAST ALBUM PRODUCED BY DRE BRING THE WEST BACK BUT FORGET ABOUT G UNIT FUCK EM U JUST GIVIN THEM FREE PUBLICITY... WE DONT WANNA KNOW IF OLIVIA IS A MAN.. MAYBE HE SPEAKS FROM EXPERIENCE ON THAT SUBJECT LOL

Feb 9, 2006
i wondering was anybody there when they fell out cause the way people are talking on here sounds like there apart of g-unit...maybe he has a serious reason why he's dissin them...but yeah the dissin shit does get old though

Apr 20, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
JUDGE HIM BY HIS MUSIC? OK. HES A GOOD ASS RAPPER GREAT SKILLS ON THE MIC.. BUT AS A PERSON THE IMAGE HE GIVES ITS THE ONE OF AN UNGRATEFUL PERSON THAT BITES THE HAND THAT FEEDS HIM.. HE NEEDS TO CONCETRATE ON MAKING MUSIC AND FORGET ABOUT G UNIT

fuck that. I say he should keep kickin them dudes while they're down. Why not? His album isnt out yet. Atleast he's doing some kind of music. Most of these West Coast rappers havent been comming out with shit. This motherfucker came out with the like 3 or 4 mixtapes and an album within the last year. I wish every other rapper can do some shit like that. U must got some garbage in your cd changer if your worried about Game. Whatchu bumpin?