young black brotha records(dvd)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
the young black brotha records story(dvd)

anyone know when this coming out

The Young Black Brotha Records Video Collection vol1 DVD

The Young Black Brotha Video Collection DVD Vol1, is an incredible collection of 12 videos on DVD by Mac Mall, Ray Luv, Mac Dre, Young Lay & Dubee. These 12 YBB videos were made in the years 1992-1999. 2 of the 12 videos were done while Khayree was with Strictly Business Records. The Collection includes the videos, Mac Dre, California Livin, Mac Mall, Wide Open, Sic Wit Tis and of course the phenomenal Ghetto Theme video, which was directed by, and Co-starred Tupac Shakur. Some of the other music videos included are Ray Luv 'Get My $Money On' Young Lay 'All About My $Fetti' & Dubee 'My Thang'.

The Young Black Brotha Video Collection DVD also includes precious behind the scenes footage from the making of 8 of the videos, as well as Special Features and a movie trailer from the up-coming Documentary film 'Who is Khayree?' 'The Young Black Brotha Story' The DVD also includes a Still Gallery, Special Bonus Features, Free Music, the Short film 'The Simple Pleasures' and so much more, This DVD has over 2 hours of Entertainment & Insight into one of the world greatest Hip Hop Labels. The YBB Video Collection DVD Vol1 is a rare look at a phenomenal moment in Bay Area Hip Hop. With Producer Khayree providing the musical soundtrack to these 12 music videos The YBB Video Collection DVD is indeed the Epedimy of The Bay Areas So called "Golden Era".

Aug 8, 2004
hell yeah. it's about fuckin' time! i can't wait to pick that up. it sound's like that's going to be one of the siccest dvd's ever. where did u get that info at homie?

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
JP $CRILLA said:
hell yeah. it's about fuckin' time! i can't wait to pick that up. it sound's like that's going to be one of the siccest dvd's ever. where did u get that info at homie?

got it off of the ybb webpage,but the page is messed up right now

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
ElClown said:
@clo...that dubee you got on your siggie, is that new or old, the snippets are straight slumpers

it's the new dubee album thats dropin this year.khayree produced the entire album,i think there's gonna be more songs then the ones that are being shown