you wright this hook.................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2003
Iight yall heres a track i wrote that needs a hook. i need a chick to blaze it. the one i have in mind im not thrilled with. so to get more of you to stream or download my shit im let one of yall wright the hook. Ill also be droppin a fire ass track called RESPECT that im workin on now. I hate beggin man but i post here all the time and normally get like 3-4 responces. Im not ass like most people youve streamed and downloaded in the past. the times ive got responces ive never got a bad one NEVER. and i am droppin a album next summer some of these tracks or versions of them will be on it. show me the same love you show other artist on here and drop some feedback. Cause ima be around a long ass time and im always down to clabo on shit and spit verses for your projects at no charge just to get out their. ANYWAY heres the link tracks called spittin verses. and remember best hook will get into the track.
much love SPITZ

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/redspitzmusic.htm