You Think YOU Got Shoes?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
shit i spent $21,000 on socks last month, Im finna swoop ths up as soon as dude get back to me.....Ima get it for 20k flat....Its nuuuuuthin to a boss....damn now I gotta go get pant to match em all.....

Jun 27, 2002
IT NUUUUUUUUTHIN TO A BGAME HUSTLA MAAAAAYNE.....IMA FLIP THESE LAST HUNDRED KEYS DOWN ON bURLINGAME AVE AND ROB THAT BANK LIKE 3 OR 4 MORE TIMES.....uuuugh ima gonna do itt big for the bgame city yo, drop this next cd, cuase ya know ima fuckin wit droop and bout to blow up......yup, finna kill my pops and get that insurance money nigga and then ima rob that starbucks like 9 times.....Ima a huuuustla.
yup gone get dat stationwagon on some gold thangolenos.....

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
nothing's "up" with my sig. see, on the siccness we are allowed a certain "freedom of sig" right, so therefore i put into it what i like. i'm sorry if the truth offends you and that my reality makes you think i am "butthurt", but it is merely a fact that i wanted to share with the board. now go smoke some weed or something and have a nice day! :)

Apr 25, 2002
^how you knoe...i knoe fake j's from real ones but you can't tell in those pics...he aint got none of them fake ass variant colors they be sellin on sites like www.exclusive23.com and they come with box and retro cards...