You Muthafuckas!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Yall are some seriously COMMITED fans of Siccmade....Im a fan too tho...Lynch is hella lucky he got a fanbase like this...shit i wish i had a fanbase like this...Every time i read the posts in here I learn some new shit bout Lynch or one of the Siccmade Artists'(even tho somtimes its hella old)The arguments are always entertaining too...just givin it up to yall....

Apr 25, 2002
C.O.L.A. said:
The arguments are always entertaining too...
Yes, yes. One of YV's favorite pasttimes is coming to this forum and starting arguments...hehehe. Refer to the "k-geeta diss" or "gangsta dre and lynch" threads if u wanna join in.
:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Lynch Built His Fanbase

C.O.L.A.,

I don't know your age folks, but Lynch been around for along time and he doesn't stop. I've been knowing Lynch & Art "B" for years. Ground level is a muthafu*k. I remember when Lynch and Homocide came to my house 10yrs ago in L.A. coming back from Atlanta (The FreakNIK) and he was just as large then. It's all about time folks and the way you handle your Promotion & Marketing. One thing I can say about Ced, he was on top of the game when it came to MARKETING. That's one of my specialties. But you have to have the Yaypers to do it, $5,000 will not get know artist out their today, so if you wanna build a fanbase, get on the grind daily and make it bubble, cuz the majors aren't accepting nothing from any Indepedents unless the sound scans is out of control. Major labels ain't the way to go today anyway's unless you just wanna be in the lime light. So you'll get the fanbase wit alot of work and a dedicated team.

Suave,
Off Park Entertainment Group/Management
800-652-9997