You know your from "Your City" if you. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Better question is where AIN'T Lott at these days...LOL

Fred Seto is married to one of my best friends...His wedding was hilarious, it turned into an impromtu N2Deep concert and old Chinese people were dancing to Parkin Lot Pimpin!!

May 9, 2005
Sorry boys, now i can't help it!
You know you're from Vallejo...

... if you remember they guy who used to ride his 'custom' bike all over town, complete with a radio, flag, cans...he wasn't homeless...he was a mental patient and was known affectionately as Bicycle Bob (RIP)
...if you remember when the 'round house' at the top of Valle Vista was under construction!
...if you remember the 'Smurf Crew' from Vjo Jr & High
...if you used to buy those black rubber 'Vato' bracelets from Ace Hardware on Tennessee.
...if you knew/remember Sugar Ray Campos
...if you ever chilled at Causandra's house on Howard Ave gettin' your ass whooped by me in Bones!
...if you remember when JayTee, Eddie Gonzalez, Jeff Bease joined the Army.

Hey fellas! I'm enjoying being taken 'back'....not sure who any of you are, 'cept JayTee, but holla at a Vtown girl who's a long way from home and keep 'em comin'!
Peace!

May 9, 2005
Da6Footah said:
Better question is where AIN'T Lott at these days...LOL

Fred Seto is married to one of my best friends...His wedding was hilarious, it turned into an impromtu N2Deep concert and old Chinese people were dancing to Parkin Lot Pimpin!!

Thanks for the heads up!
Sounds like a lot of fun. I've known the Seto family for years...very nice people.
I've missed a lot these past years...only come home to visit twice a year. I didn't even make mt boy Jimmy Mullen's funeral! Atlanta's cool but I might boomerang and make my way back home for good one of these years.

Jan 31, 2005
damn im late on this...BUT

u know u from vallejo if...

u used to help deliver cold/hot lunches with the "yard duties" to earn u a free lunch cuz ur folks was in the struggle in elementary

u would strike over to hilltop mall @ sports affair to pick u up a baseball jersey(black w/white letters or white pinstripe) that had VALLEJO across the front to rep all damn day with

u used to fuck with miller's outpost on sonoma...but not the regular side(the other side that was nuthin but clearance shit)

u know that brown horse(free kid's ride) at straw hat on sonoma blvd been there since u was a kid...and now ur niece's,nephews,sons, and daughters is ridin on it....and u think bout the history that horse has

u used to fuck with new york seltzers at lunch(what happened to them?) 35 cents cookies, nachos, and pizza poorboys

u used to buy slices of pizza at lunch at the back of solano jr high for $2 from them folks that came by sellin em out they truck

u shopped at canned foods across from wells fargo

u got ur high school basketball team pictures/prom pictures taken by "mac portraits"

u remember when there was an athletic x-press a few doors down from disc mania

u used to fuck with sidher's burgers in rancho and even when u aint had enuff...u would just tell em u'd pay em back next time...

u wondered y solano jr high and springstowne was looking like twin buildings

u used to swim at dan foley when they had swimming pools with dirty ass water

u used to swim at the richardson pool

u try not to take in the foul smell from the water at hollywood video on sonoma

u remember when u got ur first bike at kmart when they was carrying brands like "huffy" and "mcgregor"

u remember when they used to throw a lightweight club type function at the holiday inn

u used to sneak into the solano county fair by taking the back way from the crest

u know that one rim is lower than the other at the hoop courts at the crest park

u ever crashed a party at the north vallejo community center or the south vallejo community center

u used to watch the marine world boat show for free from across the waters at dan foley and felt like u was gettin over

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
Did I already say, "If you bought a 40 from Mrs. Duncan in the Crest"? Coldest 40's ever. She is the reason why I drink Olde English to this day. My first taste of beer was a cold ass Mrs. Duncan 40. She had a freezer in the garage, and your 40's would have ice on them when you got them. Best ever.....

Nov 3, 2004
if u remeber when Sheila E. came to west Vallejo Mare Island Little League

your first job was delivering pizzas for pacifica pizza, and instead of passing out flyers you went to cave and played ball

u then used the 3 dollar off coupons on every other pizza you delivered

u played ball with TA TA and NU NU

ud get into arguments over who the king of each school was...exg. Jabbar king of solano no CL is
u get pulled over in benecia and the first thing cop asks is what your doing here

u remeber Ryan Steele aka (hutchinson) (RIP) juicy remake before Biggie used it
u called Chris Kirk superman
U bought Mac Dre's Califonia Livin at Music by Target and leaving the store you run into 40 and D-shot and 40 asks what you bought

u wore your starter jacket inside out
u wore ur parka jacket in the summer with shorts
u had the greencover, tape from that group in college park, with that "disco bitch "song
u know what siggin is
u knew there were 2 stevie D's

Nov 3, 2004
cant stay away.....damn i miss the V A double

if u remeber how hard john walsh (JW) used to jock playa Jay Tee
if u ever pulled a runner at vals liquors
if u saw fast freds tape at the liquor store in south Vallejo ( and didnt buy it) jk Fred
if u thought ivory jones (gene) was the best pitcher u seen
if u ever called jesse caston ...the predator

ill be back for more next week...im late for my flight

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
I had to bring this post back.....

You know your from Vallejo if you remember when Red Lobster would turn into a night club after it closed

You know your from Vallejo if you remember when Seina Goines (she's on some TV show that's popular right now) lived in the beat up apartments on Corcoran Drive.

You know your from Vallejo if you remember when Beesh used to work with Jeff Gordan at the Machine Shop (I think it was called MPD) on Sonoma Blvd.

You know your from Vallejo if you remember Dante Tan.

Mar 8, 2007
DELAVEGA said:
Or at "The top of the world", in College Park..... that lil square at the top of the track, right above the tennis courts.. lol

We don't have to start naming Vallejo's Major League.... some old school Babe Ruth All Stars....lol

Trav Slay
Matt Herrera
Jimmy Werder

lol
RIP JIMMY... YOU ARE SO MISSED!!