You know your cool when....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2003
If you want to be cool, I suggest you pick up WEBSTER'S BIG BOOK OF EBONICS . That'll keep you up to date with all this street lingo these youngsters are speakin now a days

May 3, 2003
You have to drink hypnotic and wear your Larry Bird high school jersey sideways (as opposed to backward, which was cool when kriss kross did it but that was 12 year ago). Also you have to speak with a St. Louis accent ex: add uur to the end of every word you say.

Apr 25, 2002
Trucker Hats and where these hats off to the side.... ghey.
ThrowBack Jerseys from teams that aren't your favs or not from where you are
Bandaids on Faces
Spinner Rims
Getting "crunk"

That's all I can think of right now.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
wussupURR, ummURR, iURR wannaURR goURR drinkURR somfinURR

LIKE THAT?!!?!?1/? AM I COOL NOW???????????????? OH MANurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lolllllllll

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
i wish i was cool enought to have mexicancommandos commadettes n shit... i wanna beat all of them with my donkey whip fuckin aaaaaaaaa

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
If you smoke week and get drunk you are cool.

If you get all of the girls at school yet have the lowest GPA at school, you are cool.

If you think that you know more than your parents and teachers, you are cool.

If your pants hang all the way down to your knees, you are cool.

If you think a job that pays minimum wage is more important than graduating, you are cool.

If you feel that you have to be the funniest person in class thus keeping everyone else from getting an education, you are cool.

If you have eight kids with eight different women, you are cool.

If you cheat on your wife, you are cool.

If you beat up women, you are cool.

If you have spent time in jail, you are cool.

If you sell drugs, you are cool.

If you make millions of dollars a year because you are a sellout, you are cool.

If you think dunking a basketball is more important than being able to read, you are cool.