You know what siccc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think it's kinda weird to lie about your mom dying, but if his mom was in really bad condition, and maybe he thought she was gonna die... his head was probably in a fucked up place... so he did some weird shit

personally, I don't care... I don't think he should be banned or anything, but that's just my opinion

at least fessed up and apologized

whatever... I'm fucking going to sleep... got work early

when I wake up this thread will be 60 pages and the other thread will be 150

why don't you guys just talk about this in LMTWLTE... at least make this shit useful... nahmean?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i'm pretty slow right now..iller than most..soco..park breh..nuttyone...fuck you kah...fuck off al....RIP 5ski...i'm going to disney land

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Why is this faggot not banned yet? I (and many other ppl) 've been banned for less. Someone ban this pathetic piece of shit already and let's all hope he kills himself without having the sicc as an emotional outlet. Dude was even among the faggots that offered C.Lim cartons of cigarettes to get on the Tech9 tour-bus. I've been hating on dude since day one, his level of faggotry was that obvious.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
This fool tried to call me saying he didn't say that his mama died.

I told him "YOU SAID YOU LAID HER TO REST"
wtf that mean, you tuck her in at night and read her a bed time stroy?

SMH.

This fool would get on SICC CHAT,
ON CAM, drowing his sorrows and damn near in tears over his dead mother.

GO AWAY JOEY.
And take your baby punching ex girlfriend,
you cat with a brain turmor
and your father with his strategic heart attack with you.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i knew he was a weird mothafucka from the 1st time he cammed up... so im not surprised...

im guessing you really didn't join the military either? This fool was going on forever about joining the forces lol

A Sociopath

A sociopath is typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. A sociopath is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused - it is done to get one's way). Sociopaths have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. Sociopaths are often charming and charismatic, but they use their talented social skills in manipulative and self-centered ways (see, lovefraud, for more on sociopaths).

Compulsive Liar

A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (unlike sociopaths), rather they simply lie out of habit - an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship (see, how to cope with a compulsive liar).

which one are u?