YOU EVER REGRET MEETING SUMONE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
theres this dude i got to know back in the day we used to kick it and smoke weed all the time.little did i know this dude was a skanless/clepto/switcharoo.i guess he thought he was a playa but never understood the fact that playas don't hate or stab those closests to em in the back!i figured it out when he went around and met knew people to depend on he got one homie he don't fuck over.he cool but i never understood why those two were tight.

i don't know he prolly fucked him over too for all i know.

this dude wore masks like a muthafucka!

it's all good though have'nt seen em and don't care too.

Apr 25, 2002
"DAMN MY NIGGA THOUGHT YOU WAS MY MUTHAFUCKEN HOMIE/DAMN MY NIGGA STOP HOLDEN YA NUTTS ON ME!?!"

"BE HATIN ON THE COOL AND YOU THOUGHT THEY WAS YO NIGGA"

"THEY SMILE IN YOUR FACE AND BEHIND YOUR BACK SAY FUCK YOU"

"IF YOU THINK YOUR A HOMIE HATER THEN I'M TALKIN TO YOU"

CS HEAT!

Apr 12, 2003
times i think i regret it~ but when it cum down to it its the best thing 2 happen2 me

You’re not the first boy to make me cry- But you are the first boy to tell me lies- Time and time again every time worse then what its been- When I said that you hurt me I felt like you cut me deep- and then you cut me realistically -So now I bleed for you- you don’t see what I do for you- And I don’t know why I’m still with you its not worth what you put me thru- Then another day goes by and I haven’t cried so I’m hoping my eyes stay dry- But of course you gonna fuk up again- cuz that’s juss what happens- I must be a fool always putting faith in you- My heart getting used to being disappointed by you- I don’t even care if your there anymore- I have a better chance of romance at home watching TV in a trance- and that’s my life with you - SEE WHAT I GO THROUGH- don’t pity me- people who may see this- at this moment at this time I’m home alone crying- but at least when hes not here he cant hurt me - physically- only emotionally- something temps me- to leave- be gone- but then I realize ill be on my own- so I guess this is where ill stay- falling apart- alone in the dark- i forget what brought us together cuz were always apart- the way you treat me doesn’t come from the heart- please don’t use my feelings to shoot darts- upon them beside pieces of my soul- theres a picture of you with a caption that says in control---MizzInnocent ~think about it~

Apr 12, 2003
uncertainty

don’t ever wanna fall in love again- don’t ever wanna feel like im feeling- don’t need to go thru what I been thru twice- this aint a game- this is my heart- I made you my life- if i take the chance- roll the dice- mix things up and leave- or wait to see whats up your sleeve- either way ill be feeling uncertainty- cuz your the best and worst thing to ever happen to me ~ MizzInnocent

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
I regret meeting almost everyone I met during my short stay in High School, it was filled with fake people with fake agendas, not that I actually befrended any of them, I just disliked the fact that they knew of me and I knew of them, the whole air around those people made me angry, I wanted to choke out each one, the annoying antics they pulled, the bull shit they spoke of, all so very annoying, I only had a hand full of friends and associates I deemd acceptable, everyone else, they can all die as far as I'm concerned, not fit to lick the filth from the bottom of my boots...

Apr 25, 2002
mizz innocent that was quite a piece.very deep and very well thought out.the flow was all there from begining to end.i wish you well and hope things get better.if it's all true i think you need to get out of that situation.theres no need to stick around for any that.be strong.

Apr 26, 2002
Siccx Degree said:
I regret meeting almost everyone I met during my short stay in High School, it was filled with fake people with fake agendas, not that I actually befrended any of them, I just disliked the fact that they knew of me and I knew of them, the whole air around those people made me angry, I wanted to choke out each one, the annoying antics they pulled, the bull shit they spoke of, all so very annoying, I only had a hand full of friends and associates I deemd acceptable, everyone else, they can all die as far as I'm concerned, not fit to lick the filth from the bottom of my boots...
My thoughts exactly, I didn't care for most of the fools in high school anyways, a lot of those fools were fake opportunists

Apr 25, 2002
This girl I used to go out with in high school...we was fuckin' with each other for quite a while and then one day she just flat out gave me the cold shoulder for someone else. I guess I don't regret it all that much. I did learn a lot from it...the shit only makes you stronger.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: uncertainty

MizzInnocent said:
don’t ever wanna fall in love again- don’t ever wanna feel like im feeling- don’t need to go thru what I been thru twice- this aint a game- this is my heart- I made you my life- if i take the chance- roll the dice- mix things up and leave- or wait to see whats up your sleeve- either way ill be feeling uncertainty- cuz your the best and worst thing to ever happen to me ~ MizzInnocent
I can dig that to some extent...shit's deep...but on the lighter side of things...

What part of the 925 you from? I'm from Antioch....

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
hell yeah,

ive met a gang of fools at High school also fake as plastic. i think in my town is the largest concentration of backstabbers/fakers in the world. Even the best friends over here that grew up together since knee high wouldn't stick out for each other in the smallest situations. I've lived in 3 countries and i have netweorked with gang of ppl but can say i only have 1 true friend that has and still would stick his ass out on the line for me. thats why i respect it so much, coz its very rare.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
damn, we all got bad experiences with high school friends, huh

well yeah, 90% of wut i woulda considered friends just 5 years ago are a bunch of shady ass muthafuckas.... i coulda swore i wuz one of the coolest most laid back muthafuckas you can meet, and i wuz down fo wuteva...... and i stiill am.... nowadays fools act like they can't speak to a playa.... they'de rather fuck with their own circle and not show the outsider that had love for em even a little bit of love back.... i wouldn't be suprised if they were swallowin each others babies..... i aint got no friends..... that's why i wanna get the fuck outta here......

May 10, 2002
ALL I WILL SAY IS YES I HAVE, BUT NO COMMENT LOL...MAN ALL I GOTTA SAY IS BITCHES BRING DRAMA....ACTUALLY NOT ONLY BITCHES MOST PEOPLE BRING DRAMA LOL

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
SOAK::GAME said:
nowadays fools act like they can't speak to a playa.... they'de rather fuck with their own circle and not show the outsider that had love for em even a little bit of love back.... i wouldn't be suprised if they were swallowin each others
I know bout that all to well, bunch of people who I use to be "good" with back in the day cant even say sup when we cross paths, just goes to show, when it's all said and done you end up solo...

Jan 16, 2003
@tooper

my story is EXACTLY like yours, this mutha fucka was my homeboy(brandon) from middle school an we kicked it an blazed ALL THE TIME, he met this guerilla bitch an was TWO FACED LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA, anyways, me an another homeboy plotted on him to get him for 2 zones of some shugga bogga.....so after it was all said an done me an my homeboy was chillin bout to pass out an brandon an tha cat we jacked kicked tha door an tried to jump us...tha guy we jacked started throwin blows an didn't even land one, my homeboy maurice had a led plated nine an pulled that shit out an pistol whipped him...they jus ran after that, scandalous mutha fuckas deserved it too

another note, i'd have to say all tha older homies kept it real though

Apr 25, 2002
i'm feelin yall my shit is complicated though.i don't have any negative feelings about them cause they were there for me.but i could'nt trust them.shit's complicated.won't get into it.