You dumb fuckers should be banned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
Am I seriously the only one tired of seeing so much FAIL when these tards are trying to embed a youtube video and instead all we see is the HTML code? I swear if it were up to me they would be instantly banned for not being able to do it properly. We've had the function for a while now and there's even a button that places the tags for you. Cheezus!

Carry on.

Jul 6, 2008
instead of critizing others on they ignant youtube miseducation, why dont you in this thread show them how its done.

or at least help them out, in they threads. if they post a youtube without embedding, either embed it for them in a post or show them how to in a post. these kinds of threds dont do nothing but cuz more hositlity between members.

its like helping a stranded motorist with a flat tire out on hwy 1. help your siccness peeps out, dont leave em stranded. embed the youtube for them, or explain to them how to embed.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh yeah, this is what I think of you...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qr-E47fI3mg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qr-E47fI3mg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nov 1, 2004
whoa, sorry bruh. I guess I was the dumb fucker that fucked it up in the "songs you wish were longer' thread.

This fool needs to chill the fuck out.

Apr 25, 2002
auto play was the worst thing to ever hit the siccness. especially now that everybody and their mama has a youtube in their sig. shit would freeze my computer constantly.