You can't make this stuff up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I found this really funny :

PINELLAS PARK, Fla. Mar 26, 2005 — Scott Heldreth has been arrested numerous times for picketing abortion clinics and blocking sidewalks while praying. Now his 10-year-old son, Josh, has followed in his footsteps.

Josh is one of six children ages 10 to 14 arrested in the past week for crossing a police line at the Woodside Hospice to take water to Terri Schiavo.

"God's with me," said Josh, who asked his father to bring him here from Kannapolis, N.C., to join others supporting Bob and Mary Schindler's fight to restore their daughter's feeding tube.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=615984

>>>>CLICK HERE FOR THE PUNCHLINE!<<<<

-

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
^^haha you fool..

2-0 ...you know K-rino just dropped a new cd right?....just letting youknow..

anyways....i dont believe in that praying at aborion clinics is really gonna change someones mind....if they are there...already.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
lol, thats great. that was actually really funny....im cryin...anyway, why do people think that its their responsibility to spread whatever bullshit they decide to follow? and the fact that they think they have the right to bring water to a woman they dont know, and then spread that shit to their kids....man, some people...

May 16, 2002
DubbC415 said:
lol, thats great. that was actually really funny....im cryin...anyway, why do people think that its their responsibility to spread whatever bullshit they decide to follow? and the fact that they think they have the right to bring water to a woman they dont know, and then spread that shit to their kids....man, some people...
I can see you didn't click the link below the article....
You should do that.

Feb 10, 2004
Dumbass trying to impress the media with a bible,stuped people just want there 15 min of fame,if they want to save lifes they should save persons who are alive not half dead,or adopt children from Africa.