YOU CAN STILL VOTE IF YOU ARE A FELON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
States that allow voting, even if you are incarcerated:
Maine
Vermont

states that allow felons to vote:
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Louisiana
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

States that DON'T allow felons to vote:
Kentucky
Virginia

You have to check up on your state, cause they all have different restrictions, like, if you are on parole or probation you can't vote, or if you were convicted of a violent crime you can't vote, but majority of them let you vote as long as your free.. some require a wait period... just check, and dont use that "oh i cant vote cause im a felon" line unless you live in Virginia or Kentucky

Nov 10, 2006
If you reside in Kentucky or Virginia you have grounds not to pay any taxes then seeing as our Great Country doesn't not agree with taxation without representation.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
yeah, i should have went through and researched it before the last minute, but i havent thought about it till yesterday when i heard so many people sayin they couldnt vote because they were felons...

i researched all 50 states, and a good majority let you vote once you complete your sentence, then a smaller handful let you vote after a certain period of time, and 2 let you vote while your locked up

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
yeah, i should have went through and researched it before the last minute, but i havent thought about it till yesterday when i heard so many people sayin they couldnt vote because they were felons...

i researched all 50 states, and a good majority let you vote once you complete your sentence, then a smaller handful let you vote after a certain period of time, and 2 let you vote while your locked up
most its once you finish your probation, firearms is the next step for us former felons, we need some reform!!!!!