you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
swoop187 @swoop187 I fucks with your shit, but you can take all that dissing the bay nonsense elsewhere homie we aint in here making bold blanket statements about your region so save the disrespect folks.
Yeah well some mothefuckers seem to have a problem with what I'm doing like my shit is whack....

Yea it's not finished, its raw - I haven't mastered it or even laid vocals over the shit yet, not to mention mixed it....

Now some motherfuckers (who clearly cant hear that^^) are talking shit???

And I will talk about regions because the Bay and the NW have been pissing me off for a decade now for various reasons.

I don't got beef with all the bay or the NW, but I do with cats who think they're all hard and shit and believe they got the dopest cd since the Chronic dropped. If they're so fucking dope then why the fuck aren't their cds on the shelves nation wide?

Shit, it it even matters I've sold over 100,000 beat cds alone over the past 10 years by myself with no distribution or nothing, yet I got a bunch of amateurs criticizing me?

Mar 6, 2014
Oh yeah I forgot you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sounds - you gotta stick to the script and copy everyone elses shit...

That's the fucking problem with most rap - especially bay shit - there is nothing unique about it.... All you do is make a beat that sounds just like the beat the next guy makes, then rap about fucking bitches, smoking blunts, selling dope and popping pistols....

You can call me what you want but at least I'm not a dumbass that confesses my crimes on wax...And at least I'm fucking original to boot....

If I really wanted to I could make some gay ass bay bullshit, but I'm not even trying to impress fuckers with a record showing "how hard I am." Real hard motherfuckers don't need to spit "how hard" they are on wax because motherfuckers already know it so there is no reason to tell it.

That's also why you bay clowns get your asses fucked when you come to Chicago. You either come here and get your asses kicked or walk away from Chicago trying to rap all fast and shit taking our style...

Well me being a bay native, I gotta say your shit is wack son. I speak for the entire bay. Yes, das right.

Word is bomb.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Oh yeah I forgot you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sounds - you gotta stick to the script and copy everyone elses shit...

That's the fucking problem with most rap - especially bay shit - there is nothing unique about it.... All you do is make a beat that sounds just like the beat the next guy makes, then rap about fucking bitches, smoking blunts, selling dope and popping pistols....

You can call me what you want but at least I'm not a dumbass that confesses my crimes on wax...And at least I'm fucking original to boot....

If I really wanted to I could make some gay ass bay bullshit, but I'm not even trying to impress fuckers with a record showing "how hard I am." Real hard motherfuckers don't need to spit "how hard" they are on wax because motherfuckers already know it so there is no reason to tell it.

That's also why you bay clowns get your asses fucked when you come to Chicago. You either come here and get your asses kicked or walk away from Chicago trying to rap all fast and shit taking our style...
I have played shows in Chicago like 20 times in the last 3 years. Never even got yelled at by anyone LOL

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Well me being a bay native, I gotta say your shit is wack son. I speak for the entire bay. Yes, das right.

Word is bomb.
I wouldn't expect the Bay area to even dig my shit except for my e-40 "im a server" remix, which is completely original and there isn't one producer from the bay that could even think of creating such a creative remix to a lame track.

My shit is for Chicago, Milwaukee, GI, Memphis, ATL, Miami, Detroit, Dallas, South Park, NOLA etc.....

I don't do that bay shit, and that is why that bay shit gets no play... Shit, besides Snoop and Dre Cali never got radio play in the midwest or the south...

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
GTFOH with your 10 dollar beats.
Maybe I should ask for 100 then?

If I'm not going to use a beat or it's already been played out I sell the rights because I have no more use for it and I can always make another one.

I make beats, produce, engineer and rap to make money - not to talk shit or show how hard I am or to try to impress 16 year-old girls.