Yoey - Emotions Of A Hustler

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
Ya his voice sounds like he sucked helium before he's spittin lol...lyrically he has gas though no doubt...but ya, the beats and who he raps with, mac reese, lil toro, taj he spitz, d-lo, and turf talk you can't go wrong.

Jul 5, 2010
Ya his voice sounds like he sucked helium before he's spittin lol...lyrically he has gas though no doubt...but ya, the beats and who he raps with, mac reese, lil toro, taj he spitz, d-lo, and turf talk you can't go wrong.
I think layziemarv is yoey himself. Ol` acting like he's someone else giving himself props ass nigga. Who else besides the one and only yoey, would say he's "lyrical" plus naming all the cats he worked with of the top of his head? Come on yowy.

P.S. your voice is the most annoying I've ever heard in rap, or any genre for that matter

P.P.S you fucking suck!!!!!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Yea you can. Crazy Locs did a song with MC Eith and it went so wrong lol plus I used to know some rappers from Gilroy that did songs with Turf Talk and they were wack. Plus there's been wack homeboy rappers that did songs with Lil Toro so yea. You can go wrong breh and Yoey/you suck