YO_NIGGA_DODO!!!SUP SIDAH!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
WHAT IT DO PIMP!!
THE WEB SITE LOOKS RIGHT MAHN!!
I CAN DIG IT I DIG IT MAHN!!
N-E-WAYZ HOLLA AT CHA FOLX MAHN!!!
I'M ON LINE SPREADIN' SOME OF THIS
SOUTH EAST LOVE, YADIDA MEAN!!!
OH YEAH! THAT VERSE YOU DROPPED ON
THAT GET NASTY TRACK WIT ME AND
BETA WAS HOT MAHN!!AYYIGHT!!!

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
Watch Yoself My Nigga, Thats All I Can Say To You Folks, We'll Chop It Up Later Homie, But theres Some Real Life Shit Goin On Out Here That We Gotta Handle, That Goes Beyond What Some Of These Rapper Weenies Is Goin Thru... Just Know I Got You My Niggs... And When We Chop it Up, Youre Gonna See This Aint Music Related At All....

That Samoanigga Young Sau

Sep 11, 2004
SamoanDagorilla said:
Watch Yoself My Nigga, Thats All I Can Say To You Folks, We'll Chop It Up Later Homie, But theres Some Real Life Shit Goin On Out Here That We Gotta Handle, That Goes Beyond What Some Of These Rapper Weenies Is Goin Thru... Just Know I Got You My Niggs... And When We Chop it Up, Youre Gonna See This Aint Music Related At All....

Whats that about? You got beef with em? :eek:

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
Shit Isnt Music Related Homie, Just Me Tryna Get At My Lil Homie On Some Real Life Shit.. I Guess After Readin That Shit Again It Do Look Triv... Just Holla At Me My Nigga Dodo... www.soundclick.com/bands/4/youngsauofdrankmademusic.htm
Peep Out The Song Man Mangler Wit Me And DODO On That Page., If U Tryna Peep Some Music Shit.. But This Aint No Music Shit...