YO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
gas shoot me a 4 of that lean

i got a cough that would shake loose the fur on a bear in winter

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i went to the ER yesterday, and the bitch gave me a breathing treatment and a Zpak....i was amazed after i said my throat hurts about 4 times before she even acknowledged it...they proceeded to tell me that Nyquil works just as well....and since it has alcohol in it, it'll help me sleep...sleeping = no coughin...thats what this bitch said to me

then they give me an albuterol inhaler that my insurance doesnt cover so its cost 45 bucks to use this god damn thing one time cuz i dont need it once this bronchitis is gone

fuck obama's health care plan...ive had better luck asking a bum for a dollar

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
i went to the ER yesterday, and the bitch gave me a breathing treatment and a Zpak....i was amazed after i said my throat hurts about 4 times before she even acknowledged it...they proceeded to tell me that Nyquil works just as well....and since it has alcohol in it, it'll help me sleep...sleeping = no coughin...thats what this bitch said to me

then they give me an albuterol inhaler that my insurance doesnt cover so its cost 45 bucks to use this god damn thing one time cuz i dont need it once this bronchitis is gone

fuck obama's health care plan...ive had better luck asking a bum for a dollar
LMAO @ Sleeping = no coughing. Fuckin' retarded ass bitch.

Obama's healthcare or current healthcare...it all sucks big wrinkled rhinoceros cock.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
about time to move to canada..how are the babes up there? according to mak, i dont think i will survive...no real tacos it seems..UNLESS i cash out and get a truck and one way road trip it up there and make a killing