yo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2007
Dose that mean temporary, we can't here that shit. I woulnt love to hear it and it sounds like that songs on a lowprofile i might be wrong. But some one may post it ? I cant' even pronouns who sick the colabiration would be.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
i'll just post this lil bit of info for you and keep it movin. who am i? im a good friend of marios and his head of security. we been friends since 1993 (grew up together along with the rest of the MIR crew) so that makes us 17 year old friends. youre probably 15 years old, which means i have known mario for longer than your dumb ass has been alive. with that being said. i dont wanna mess up his hustle and will stop harassing his fans (even though its my favorite past time ever since i got injured at work).

so there you have it. have fun and enjoy the mad insanity forums.

Mar 20, 2010
i'll just post this lil bit of info for you and keep it movin. who am i? im a good friend of marios and his head of security. we been friends since 1993 (grew up together along with the rest of the MIR crew) so that makes us 17 year old friends. youre probably 15 years old, which means i have known mario for longer than your dumb ass has been alive. with that being said. i dont wanna mess up his hustle and will stop harassing his fans (even though its my favorite past time ever since i got injured at work).

so there you have it. have fun and enjoy the mad insanity forums.
dude what the hell u talkin about why u hating on me? what the hell did I say to u and why does it matter how long u knew him just as long as ur his boi and why the hell do I need ur info and I just wanted to know if anyone heard it and what the hell is your problem but yo fuck I'M FEELIN FUCK EM ALL AND I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK!!!! HATERS!!!! that just goesz to haters

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
dude what the hell u talkin about why u hating on me? what the hell did I say to u and why does it matter how long u knew him just as long as ur his boi and why the hell do I need ur info and I just wanted to know if anyone heard it and what the hell is your problem but yo fuck I'M FEELIN FUCK EM ALL AND I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK!!!! HATERS!!!! that just goesz to haters
do you see that lil thing under you avatar that says "give props"? and under that it says "total props" ever wonder why yours has a big fuckin ZERO under both of them?

EDIT: I 'PROPPED' EVERY ONE OF YOUR POSTS JUST TO MAKE YOU FEEL ALL WARM AND FUZZY INSIDE. YOUR WELCOME BY THE WAY.

Mar 20, 2010
do you see that lil thing under you avatar that says "give props"? and under that it says "total props" ever wonder why yours has a big fuckin ZERO under both of them?
does it lok like i giv e a damn did u judt see what i wrote (im feelin like fuck em all and I DONT CARE WHAT THEY THINK) i dont give a fuck if someone gives me props cause thats not why im here im loving that fact that im hated :cool: i gives a fuck if YOU feel what im saying and it doesnt mean anything where there is people on the internet on your side

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
ok this is a serious question. are you american? cause you type like some kinda swedish foreigner or some shit.

ps- i gave ya a prop so you can feel cool.

Mar 20, 2010
ok this is a serious question. are you american? cause you type like some kinda swedish foreigner or some shit.

ps- i gave ya a prop so you can feel cool.
I am american I'm usualy in a hurry and don't give me props I don't need to follow the trind of tryna be cool I love being hated cause it makes little bitches make them feel better about them selfs but yet they are just low life bitches but if or if u don't hate me then that's cool to