Yo!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
Im just wonderin...how in america these black dudes and guys with not much money get threadened...? As i was travellin with train yesterday...i heard that its kinda fucking racist places...as some american guys came in finland...they was wonderin how in the fuck here is so clean and not black people cleaning shit off...Its kinda fucked up...Fuck america...I heard you with not much money and black skin get threadened really badly...Fuck the coverment dudes...stand up for you rights!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BossDogg said:
Im just wonderin...how in america these black dudes and guys with not much money get threadened...? As i was travellin with train yesterday...i heard that its kinda fucking racist places...as some american guys came in finland...they was wonderin how in the fuck here is so clean and not black people cleaning shit off...Its kinda fucked up...Fuck america...I heard you with not much money and black skin get threadened really badly...Fuck the coverment dudes...stand up for you rights!
Not everyone is the same man. Some people get treated like shit and others do not. Sometimes it's because of skin color and sometimes it's not. "Black," isn't a race anyway. It's a category. There is a human "race", however, if you want to call it that.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
BossDogg said:
very thoughtful

Jun 15, 2005
I AM actually understood that mess. I mean, I get the general idea, but seems like he understood that gibberish in detail.

Like WOW, man.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
BossDogg said:
thats terrific

::

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
enserio said:
I AM actually understood that mess. I mean, I get the general idea, but seems like he understood that gibberish in detail.

Like WOW, man.
I speak fluent Gibberish :)

Sep 28, 2002
Yeah look it up people from finland have never ever been racists murderers they are and have always been jolly nordic gnome like creatures with good manners and even better smiles! Three cheers for BossDog you're the best, keep up the good work Tiger