YO wassup with this bud light shit and bud ? on the rhymez... drink some fucking camo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
and u can ban me from the forum for it but wait this is good wait
"[15:23:39pm] <LateNight> #204: <teletype> american beer is like making love in the bottom of a canoe... fucking close to water "ahhahahahahahahhaha lmao lol ahhaha i'm so drunk lmao lol "kill em when i spit" "if u kee it young" aww cute voice :D lol sorry i'm drunk and buggin

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
MOTHER FUCKA YOU WANNA JOKE AT ME ??????????????
Amerikan beer ain´t no beer THAT`S FUCKING WATER BEER!!!!!
It´s ok but it´s nothin to european beer
You will get drunk like a motherfucker if you drink one bottle and if I drink 10 Bud light I´m still not drunk.
YA BETTER KNOW THAT

Sep 26, 2002
hahaha. it's a common misconception that liquor wont make you fat. kool aid cool man. hey mazsive when did my shit leave MO? it's still not here. i'm thinkin itt'll get here maybe tomorow

Aug 21, 2002
John Ziggy said it.. I aint bout to get fat around here. I need my six pack for the fine women... And I guess yall need the six pack of Camo for the ugly women! Heh, heh, heh...

Aug 24, 2002
PhatActPlaya² said:
MOTHER FUCKA YOU WANNA JOKE AT ME ??????????????
Amerikan beer ain´t no beer THAT`S FUCKING WATER BEER!!!!!
It´s ok but it´s nothin to european beer
You will get drunk like a motherfucker if you drink one bottle and if I drink 10 Bud light I´m still not drunk.
YA BETTER KNOW THAT
LOL Crazy Germans LOOK my favorite beer is guiness on tap beeyach and warm so dont talk to me about beer, I guess cuz I'm originally Ur-A-Peeen, shit I wish I had a pic of my x's beer bottle collection and all the imported shit I TASTED mmmmm caffreys bass newcastle all that shit I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but if ur broke and can't eat, need protein lol and nutrients, u need to stay warm, and a hella buzz, Camo's da shit :) and u wanna talk about rubbing alcohol, drink STeel Reserve LOL at least Camo tastes good ... to me anyway and it dont get me fat! it's good nutrients! And look if u drink 20 budz u dont get the buzz u get from one Camo now WHO'S GAINIn weight? Camo is only like 2 bux too instead of payin for all that piss, pay for alcohol content ... what u skirred? Shit I'm a feemale and I bet I can drink half u mofokas under tha table and 151 yes! When I go to the liquor store, which has only been once in the past year or so, I got Bacardi 151 malibu rum and got me sum pineapple juice from dollar general and made hella drinks OH that was so sweet! I aint got money like that tho so I'll be drinking Camo's till I do. that 151 man MMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE ThAT SHAIT! Actually I might get me a bottle of 151 today a small one and a bottle of code red and one of coke cuz I never tried it with code red I wonder which will taste better, I can afford that much mmmmm it's on tomorrow at the hotel ... damn i keep makin these long posts WHUT BITCH WHUT? *STOMP*:angry: damn I haven't even drank yet