Yo, Tommy James!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
I MADE ABOUT 5 OF THEM FOOLS DELETE THEIR TOPICS ALL AT ONCE....LOL....I THINK I GOT THE RECORD OF MAKING PUNK MUTHAFUCKAS DELETE THEIR TOPIC IN ONE DAY.THEY COULDNT HANDLE IT.ONE OF THEM FOOLS WAS LIKE "TAKE THAT SHIT DOWN NOW!!!!" AND I JUST LAUGHED AT HIM AND TOLD HIM "FUCK YOOOOOU"....LOL....LOOK AT MY NEW SIG ITS THE TRUTH.....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i did my part. but methtassin kept his mouth shut after the can of ether got opened up underneath him. tommy just put it all in his nose with the crack pipe cover.

he was medium rare by the time i jumped in, then ended up well done, tommy just overcooked that nigga on both sides

and thats how you shut down smart assed rappers, my friends

coulda happened to the kavio thread

Mar 18, 2006
Gas,you roasted his "assassmeth boy" with some very harsh words.had is ass on quiet mode for a wile!...lol...he tried to say some slick shit to Gas One and paid for it!!!

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
yeah tommy post the covers in this thread

i wanna see the one that made berner snap and "put money on your head"

and the one with the crack pipe hanging out ass ass ins mouth, made me almost fall out my chair last night

I was really heartbroken when they all deleted the threads

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
yeah tommy post the covers in this thread

i wanna see the one that made berner snap and "put money on your head"

and the one with the crack pipe hanging out ass ass ins mouth, made me almost fall out my chair last night

I was really heartbroken when they all deleted the threads
awww mannnnnn....it went down LIKE THAT??

that shit must have been GOLDEN.