Yo the boys bacc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Boom..the prince a the city bacc at it an Im comin at yall live from the cracc house niggas...holla and get made a example..someone spit...bang! BANG!! B A N G !!!

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Whadup dunn, pause...I be gone for a second strategizin/monopolizin, the po been tryna shut down commerce but we take it deeper than hustle oh!!

Fatal what up son, holla at your boy, we get re-construction underway oh!!

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Son you think is a game til we feedin' you shells from the ratch and is holes in your cervix the size a playstation discs, you want it with keyz never..but if you do fam scream at your boy...an we get the ball rollin

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
BETO916 said:
lookin' forward to readin' your stuff

peace.

No doubt son, lookin forward to wagin war on this lil' friendship ring thats taken shape in my absence, word em up...holla

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Son real talk I'm sicc of you always buttin' into my business with some bullshit here nor there ass shit, second thread I spot this... you a random pedestrian nigga and if you tryna beef state ya gender and/or cause and we get it the poppin'...real talk son...holla

Oct 14, 2004
You aint reached my level yet little one. When you do come see me. Iam he who has been and while be an mc from birth to death. You better be ready first. Go learn to spell and then come back and see me.

R.I.P

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Little one ? reached ya level yet ? mc to death ? lmao son shut ya shit real talk...

Just off ya typin' I know you bitch, smh dunn set up the battle fam real talk, I end ya life with under 10 key strokes,on moms