Yo Tay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2006
I know you got a few projects you workin on now, but i read in aninteview it ampachino that you two were workin on a project. Is that still in the works? Both of yall got yallown unique style yall brought in the game and that shit would be hella hot. If yall is try and get KJ on a few of them traccs.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Good lookin out foxe!! Thanx fo da look! Sometime's it seems im forgotten not just by fans but homies too! I be feelin like im YOUNG MC a 1 hit wonder sometimes!! ;0

Nov 24, 2006
Shit niggaz be slippin. You gotz hella spit. Sum of my fav traccs you done laced are fucc the world on your dosia album you barry bonds that hook ant your bars was heated, on the trigga on killa tays thug thistle, you burned that too, did you do the beat on that? You went hard on hard hittaz on that snake eyes album too. I havent ran across a kingpins only album yet, but i cant wait to. Keep that shit comin, cuzz they what you got on your myspace page is killer.