YO STEVE VICIOUS AND CRICET...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
Yall niggas been puttin in work for a gang of years. Even got a gang of OG traCCs by both of yall on some 2nd and 3rd generation dub shit, But a nigga got a gang of questions 4 yall niggas, 4 real doe. A lot of shit went on and went down that was never addressed or really spoke on, And a nigga like me wanna know the 411, so if it's cool with yall niggas, I wanna drop a few Questions off in this thread, here and over at the Southern California spot, Aight? Let me know, One...

SD OG

Cuzin Ice Lecta

CEO/Founder of Wreccin Crew Wrecords
Apr 24, 2003
sanDIEgoOG who is you dogg? im just curious cause i been here all my life and some of the thangs you be mentionin on these threads i remember from way bacc!!! go picc up my cd "lowbottom'd out" at either the bazaar on 54th or at fam-mart then come post a thread lettin me know if it's craccin or not....

Mar 15, 2003
Cuzin Ice Lecta said:
sanDIEgoOG who is you dogg? im just curious cause i been here all my life and some of the thangs you be mentionin on these threads i remember from way bacc!!! go picc up my cd "lowbottom'd out" at either the bazaar on 54th or at fam-mart then come post a thread lettin me know if it's craccin or not....

Already peeped it homie. Don't no DAGO shit come out that I don't at least cheCC out or have heard sumpthin on, Feel me? I ain't heard the whole thing, but what I heard was cool homie, Keep mashin!!! And as far as who I am? Just know that I'm an OG San Diego Crip Nigga on some chill shit right now, Peepin game makin money LOC..One...

SD OG

Mar 15, 2003
Interview 4 Cricet: (Posted over at The Southern California Spot too)

Aight LOC..Cool! I'm glad you and Steve-Vicious finally made your presence known on the SiCCness homie, 4 real doe. But here it go, a real SAN DIEGO INTERVIEW: Let's make it:

1.) You been rappin 4 a long ass time homie, and your style is not "traditionally west-coast", Yet at the same time you represented DAGO and your Hood from day one, So who or what really inspired your style? And what rappers did you look up to from baCC in the day? How long have you been Rappin?

2.) The "Golden Era" of "Gangsta Rap" has long since passed and cats is saying that the West-Coast is dead now and ain't being cheCCed for, So why do you think it's taking so long for DAGO to get "Put on the map" with all the talent that's obviously always been there? Especially when we're so close to L.A.?

3.) You've always represented a united kind of front and worked or collabed with bloods on some hip-hop shit. I'm sure you have caught flaCC from this from your Crip Homies over the years, What is your opinion on that?

4.) I know you and Zig was real tight baCC in the day. Are you still in contact with him? And what is he doing now?

5.) How come you and Bullet never collabed on nothing yet you're both from Neighborhood Crips? And is it true that you're the one who was really instrumental in him getting his deal with JMJ/Def Jam?

6.) How did you come to M.C. Hammer's attention and eventually get signed?

7.) I know that you brought 2 of the homies VMF (Steve Vicious) and L.A.Z. with you and you guys were the Original Krown Kings ready to blow (I've got about 6 traCCs by you guys), But what really happened with that whole Hammer situation? I remember when Z-90 made a big deal about it on the radio, and even though it was Hammer niggas was geeked Cuzz ain't no niggas been signed from DAGO since Vicious Beat Posse baCC in like 1989 with MCA.

8.) Is the Krown Kings still a group/CliCC? If so, Who are the members now? Is The E-Mortal Gang totally separate from Krown Kings? And who are the members of E-Mortal Gang?

9.) I always dug your style with The Krown Kings cuzz you guys mixed the gangsta shit with that hip-hop shit and sounded real good together. Didn't even sound like you cats was from DAGO, but that's what made it stand out to me and "different" to me. Are you consciously keeping it more Gangsta now?

10.) Whatever happened to L.A.Z.? Is he still rapping and do you still have contact with him?

11.) Do you consider yourself a pioneer in DAGO hip-hop? If so why? If not? Why?

12.) Name your most memorable Battle and who it was against? Did you win?

13.) Do you think DAGO's LaCC of blowing up was becuzz niggas wasn't united? And too much Hatin going on? Or were there other factors that played a part?

14.) Would you ever collab with Bullet if the opportunity present's itself? Do you guys get along at all?

15.) Is there anybody you'd like to collab with? Be it doing beats for or rappin with? Signed or Un-signed...

16.) What's next for Cricet and Krown Kings/E-Mortal Gang?

SD OG