Yo....New SHAME tracks from my upcoming album...need some opinons from the SIC...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2004
Yo...whats good siccness...

Not sure if anyone remembers but I dropped my first album "CALIFORNIA" for free last year with a rough cut video and the response was great...Big thanx to everyone that dropped some comments and supported....it ended up being a little over 10,000 d/l's....(still up for free d/l on my new page BTW)

SO...I'm finishing up my 2nd album and need some opinions on a few tracks.....My old page got hacked so I just set up a new one with 3 new track's...

Slide through and let me know what you think if ya got a min. ta spare.

As always any feed back would be appreciated.......much luv

http://www.myspace.com/510shame

Jul 20, 2002
These Days.....sounds like alternative rap very well done. I could hear this on the radio if there was an edited version.

Next Big Thing......the guitar sets it off perfectly and the beat is simple, the flow compliments the song. Rich with content.

M.C.'s front..............Ice T sample nice. Rap is going back to sampling so good call. Tight bragaddocio / sucka emcee track.

I like the direction you're going.

Aug 1, 2004
Right on Sav....good lookin out..

"These days"... has gotten really positive feedback so far...I was concerned with it being a little to rock sounding but folks seem ta like it.

Appreciate the kind words bro.

Mar 5, 2005
''these days'' is a great track no doubt, and i remember your first album ''california'' back in the wcrydaz days lol it was a solid album, keep up that good work shame!

Aug 1, 2004
''these days'' is a great track no doubt, and i remember your first album ''california'' back in the wcrydaz days lol it was a solid album, keep up that good work shame!

Right on man....appreciate the feed back....and thanks for checkin out the first album as well....much luv

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
u already know homie, u got something to tell the world, stay at it

i know you're perfectionist, so keep givin it to em