Yo Mod of this forum!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
He brought a lot of intellect to this forum, imo. Sure, he threw around some lil insults from time to time but shit, so do I. He contributed a lot to this forum, and for that, his posts were appreciated.
No one is denying the fact that he was intelligent. All im sayin is he was always trynna insult someone when they had an alter view of what he saw. I think the first post in here, he started throwin out "tin-foil" hat insults like they were Smoove-E albums out ofa car window.

Its one thing to share knowledge and opinions, its another thing to sit up here and act like your shit dont stink and everyone elses does.

But its done and im sure he'll be back.

Dec 25, 2003
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Its one thing to share knowledge and opinions, its another thing to sit up here and act like your shit dont stink and everyone elses does.
Its another thing to troll the Southern Cali, 916, and West Coast Mafia posts tryin to learn about gang info to add to your gay ass Blue's Clues notebook.

"Well T Bizzy I've heard that the 90th street Rollers are quite big on the west side of the city. That's great!"

In addition to googling and knowgangs.com, how much time total do you spend on that shit?

Talkin about some areas and hoods you will never see or go to.

And when I clowned you about this like a year ago, your responses were both hilarious-

1. What? You think a white boy cant find this shit online?

2. I done dirt up in these streets they know me.

Fuck outta here Polly Pocket.

And how many alter egos do you have? 4, 5?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Everyone knows what his one alter ego is and he made it clear. He doesn't play the role of a bitch like Coldblooded....oops, I mean Deadpool.

Jan 23, 2006
deadpool is a nazi from australia. he posted at another site which if i post the name of will be edited out (but it rhymes with breast toast wide furs) as "niggar killer". long story short, dude is a bitch. whoever banned him made a wise decision, and i aint for banning anyone typically.

Feb 7, 2006
fuckery said:
deadpool is a nazi from australia. he posted at another site which if i post the name of will be edited out (but it rhymes with breast toast wide furs) as "niggar killer". long story short, dude is a bitch. whoever banned him made a wise decision, and i aint for banning anyone typically.

I always wondered if that was the same deadpool, but I dont think it was. The one on "breast toast wide furs" lol, was a racist idiot, piece of shit, who posted only bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.