YO,LIL C.S. ANY CONCERTS COMING UP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
YO,WUT LIL C.S. THIS IS THE MUTHA FUCCIN BASEMENT KILLA.ENEWAYZ I WUZ JUSS WONDERING IF YOU HAD ANY CONCERTS COMING UP? CAUSE AM HEADED DOWN TO DEIAGO LIKE TOWARDS NEW YEARS. YO I HAVEN'T HEARD NONE YOUR MUSIC BUT GOT GOOD AZZ WORD ON IT. SO SHIT WHILE AM DOWN THERE WHY NOT CHECK WHUTZ CRACIN.SEE HOW YOU WOW THE CROWD.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
What's up homies? My fault for not responding sooner. Just been busy with the new project.

@basement, you from Hollister homey. We did two shows up there in Gilroy at the Gaslighter. One on Memorial Day weekend w/Mac Dre, Starz the limit, Ghetto Line and some more folks, and we just performed at the Gaslighter on Dec. 7th w/Starz the limit, Ghetto Line, RBL Posse, and Darkroom. My homey Mark is the one that owns Family Tree. Everytime we come up there we stay in Hollister. Shit I know how to get around Hollister now we've drove around there so much. The homey Mark has both of my albums at his store, and my poster and t-shirt too. I love it up there.

It's hard to get shows out here cuz they don't want any gang violence to kicc off. So sometimes we throw our own free shows, like I did at the beach last June. Free concert/food etc. But we might be performing during the super bowl festivities.

@ 50916, I don't know when I'm comin' though WA, but I'll get up there sooner or later. 1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

www.ghettoworld.com/music.htm
(to hear snippets of Dollars & Sins)

May 10, 2002
CS if u do come to WA you will most likely hit up tacoma or seattle, i live on the other side of the state in Spokane....i could always drive to seattle tho...