YO!! I need to go bacc to cali

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
Where C-Lim, Mr. Bilistic, etc and a few of the other cats that got albums out that I knew from back when the Siccness was young. I wanna put some features on my upcoming shit but I want some sac niggas. Explicit (of Wanted) ain't even gettin much love in his city. I wanna fuck with my locs. be it in Sac or the Bay. i'm fuckin with T1 and Heresy but I wanna fuck with some more folk.

somebody gimme a heads up on how to get at these niggas. I aint trying to go forum to forum to hunt niggas down.

[email protected]

numbers and emails. no no name niggas.

Matter-a-fact If someone can hook me up so I can do the song I wanted to do with Mrs. Zagg Da Virus from back in the day I'll break bread with you. Real spit!

OH and who owns the old archives of the older siccnesses? I wanna find some old data from some shit that was politicked on back in 2001-2. I got big thangs brewing and I'm trying to fuck with the niggas that got power to pull it off.

Fuck The (rap) Game!

Dec 15, 2005
I feel the note bout gettin to C-lim that my nigga from my hood cuzz.Dat THGC 4400BLK SHIT YALL ANT FEELIN ME.I also need to get back to Cali cuzz Columbus Ohio is laim..These crip niggas out here be wearin there flage on the right side and shit.Also out here you cant get good weed for less..Where is the hood connect when you need it..

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
I just got off the phone with C-Lim and I'm "flying" him out here in a couple weeks. I think niggas think I'm playing. Just finished talkin to Loki about some shit too. . . just waiting for a call so we can set a date.

I got 5 other folk that I wanna get at and it's a wrap.

Keep sleeping. I ain't even mention the other names that'll be here in the month of february i.e. Daz for my homie and Mike Jones for some other friends and Michael 5000 Watts for another friend. before this year is out I'm bout to seriously turn some heads.