YO. . . How do I get that feature

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
man somebody hit me up with Tech's number or some good contact shit. fuck myspace. I know one of his streeteam promoters here in my city but he be on some bullshit.

I'm trying to get Tech on my upcoming shit.

anyway. holla.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIETCH!

Feb 8, 2006
Sorry, but dude's name is dapper d. "dapper" means well dressed. Old boy is naked. It'd be like me calling myself "patrick pants" and then coming on stage with my business hanging out.

Mar 2, 2005
nonlinear said:
Sorry, but dude's name is dapper d. "dapper" means well dressed. Old boy is naked. It'd be like me calling myself "patrick pants" and then coming on stage with my business hanging out.
lmao that comment had me laughin outta my chair ^^^

Jul 5, 2003
XianeX....most people who view this thread daily think that everybody should just KNOW whats up. Its quite pathetic actually. They get mad at people for posting up somethin thats been posted already and spend time bitchin about it instead of being mature (as some claim to be) and just ignoring it. Its funny that they actually spend time looking for reasons to talk shit about somebody they dont know, will ever meet, or even see anywhere but here.

Jul 5, 2003
MID-WEST785 said:
you right^^^^^ way to much of that round here! Then they get they feelings hurt when you point it out!
Exactly, then reply with something along the lines of:

"Well maybe they should learn how to use the search function."

Its like, ok, point it out, yes, be a dick, no.

Dickheads who want to be assholes, end up fuckin themselves in the end.

Whatever that means.

Feb 8, 2006
Please lighten up. It was smack talk from a relative newbie. Even Xianex didn't take it as seriously as most of you. Hell, it looks like he shrugged it off.

And, I didn't tell him to use the search function, nor did I tell him he was a dumb newbie (I've only got a few posts myself).

But, if your signature is a picture of yourself naked, you MUST be prepared to get razzed. It's inevitable.

peace

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
I just had my shirt off. I aint trippin off that shit.

I'm skinny and I'm half naked. I look like a model in that shit.

It was funny to me. I used it as a joke that gets attention. it serves it's purpose when people pay attention to it. click the muthafuka :)

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
yeah who got shaved eyebrows.

on some small data type shit peep game. . . I used a contrast plugin and made it look like I was oiled up and sweaty. . . LOL

I don't give a fuck though. buy my CD HAHAHAHHA

If you didn't wanna look at the pic you wouldn't have taken the time to comment on it. undoubtedly it "ATTRACTED" your attention.

:p

i.e. the fact that a dude is looking at my pic imagining that I have shaved eyebrows.

a tad fruitatious.

Jul 5, 2003
"A tad fruitatious".

I must use that word in my next flow.

Non-linear: Lighten up? Ok....but shouldnt you do the same considering you came into this thread and spent the time to just talked shit at first? Plus, I wasnt only commenting on your post, I was commenting on the people who DO what was said in my post. Its all g-zuz though, have a great day.

Peace and God bless.