Yo Gotti???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2002
yo gotti goes too hard. he gotta new cd coming out here shortly called 'back 2 da basics" he put out a jammin cd a couple years ago called "life" also pretty jammin imo and he got a dj smallz mixtape out now to called "hustle and flow" he got 2 ug cds called "from da dope game 2 da rap game" and self explanatory" if you got a music download thang download the tracks "full time" "shawty" and "gangsta party"

Apr 25, 2002
^^^i got full time and gangsta party.....bun b and 8ball both went hard as fuck on that song......and i got that life cd...that shit been goin hard for years...i still bump it

Dec 25, 2003
Yo Gotti is fuckin tight! I had one of his recent albums, L.I.F.E. It one of the best Memphis albums Ive ever heard in a while! Though, Ive seen a short segment about him on My Block: Memphis, that he was officially signed to Cash Money, but I it looks like he no longer in that deadass label, so Im glad if left cuz Cash Money is falling off now since Lil Wayne has lately been the only one left, haha!!...