yo does Young Rich got a new one out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
been hearin some new rich the factor in the streets esp "ho boss" that remix of bossy, what joint is that off of? my people are tellin me hes got a new disc out but i havent seen it

May 20, 2006
If you wanna get the newest authentic shit on Rich the Factor, you gotta grab the Ghetto Russell Simmons album. I haven't heard that "ho boss" song you are talking about, it's probably on one of those Mix Cd's Vol. whatever. But if you want some of that classic Rich the Factor authentic street hustle muzikc, Ghetto Russell Simmons is what you gotta have in yo collection. It's only got about 11 tracks on it, but every track is classic Rich. Every real Rich the Factor conniseur knows that when he drops a classic album, it will only have 10-14 songs on it. You need to check out these other classic albums by Rich, if you don't already have them, after you grab that GRS. Scritch the Scratcha, Freeway Rich, and Pole Position Collector's Edition. If you got any other questions about Rich the Factor, song features, live appearances, touring, internet shit. Holla bacc!!!!!!

Nov 1, 2005
ya mannnn i used to have all of his ol shit that was produced by JT and those joints, but they got stolen and to recop is hella pricey, shits high as fuck online and i dont know where to cop local (i live in kc), im picking up all his new shit though

Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
I got a question about one of RTF's albums.

On Factorism, track #3 (I think it's #3) entitled "Orka" skips in the beginning. Is it just because I burnt mine from a scratched copy, or does it skip on the original print too? If someone has this CD, listen to track #3 and let me know. I'm been wanting to copp an original print for a while now.

Nov 1, 2005
Twiztid One said:
^^^ u can cop all his cd at 7th Heaven Records 7621 Troost KCMO , but its not the best part of town , lol .
i aint drivin any shit thast lookin to get jacked, so im not really trippin what part of town its in...tho i do stay on the kansas side, kcmo really aint that much worse for the most part

Nov 1, 2005
KillaCityMizery said:
true..kck has hoods that are just as bad as kcmo hoods but the overall crime rate of kcmo is higher then kck..
very true.... ive never been fucked with tho, just keep a lowass profile and dont make any waves

Aug 7, 2003
anti_L7 said:
I got a question about one of RTF's albums.

On Factorism, track #3 (I think it's #3) entitled "Orka" skips in the beginning. Is it just because I burnt mine from a scratched copy, or does it skip on the original print too? If someone has this CD, listen to track #3 and let me know. I'm been wanting to copp an original print for a while now.
song 3 skips on the real cds, thats just how its pressed up. i heard a mp3 from the OG version and it did it and i bought the re-release and it did it. thats just how it is. i remember a couple of other songs doing it too.