YO CRICET..THAT WARPAINT AND BLUE DAMIEN!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
Is on smash homie! You came with it and them E-Mortal niggas is tight than a muphuCCa CUZZ..You need to C doing an Album on that nigga Complex.. 4 sho..Contraband is tight but I'm feelin Complex style a little more doe, and when is you and VMF's Album droppin? If yall niggas ain't got it definitely cop War-Paint and Blue Damien, Classic Albums if I ever heard out of Dago. Tight shit...

SD OG

May 10, 2002
What's up Sir Moj? Congrats on graduating playa.. I got at least another year to go (and I'm enjoying all of it except these finals).. Holler at me whenever. Grant Theft

May 8, 2003
spadejackjp said:
I got both Cricet albums.
of couse they are tight.
no doubt.
my best track is "In The Game"

Aye, tripp..."In The Game" is one of my best cutts too. I'm feeling that hook w/ CONTRABAND.

@ CRICET- Umh...What's crackin' with C-BAND's album? I've been hearin', "his Cd is suppose to drop" for a GOOD MINUTE, is there an actual set date? 'Cause I know several heads that wanna put down on that shit. Anyhow, your album is off the muthaphukin hinges.

@ Anyone- Aye, I'm just curious...What's the history on Contraband? I mean all I know is that he on Cricet's album and he's part of the Emortal Gang. :ermm: