YES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol @ this random ass thread

at my old job there would be occasional shit that got shipped to us on accident....a whole box of winston cigs one time that each had plastic cases and a case of lighters were the best ones.....the case of lighters had a few of the plastic things that held about 50 lighters each.....hella foos had lighters all damn day, I used to keep like 3 in my pocket at all time and just give people lighters when they asked to borrow mine if they were the homie (keep it, don't ask me for a light again) or they looked nasty as fuck (I don't wanna catch whatever the fuck you got!)

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you think dana dane would run into a store shitty drawled and all for some flavored ass siwshers? hell naw, it was some straight regular swishers! :cheeky:

Feb 17, 2005
hmm i like peach optimos the best...regular swishers are all right though. but the grape ones are kinda harsh and gross i think. they only taste like grape when you rollin them...i dont see the point.

Feb 1, 2006
lol this thread got hella random. i got the swishers cuz they were brought to recieving accidentally, then went to our asset protection, then our HR, then my old boss came thru nd saw them on her desk and took them and gave them to me.

i know luis franco.

anyone that smokes flavored swishers has not been smoking for a long time...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
hmm i like peach optimos the best...regular swishers are all right though. but the grape ones are kinda harsh and gross i think. they only taste like grape when you rollin them...i dont see the point.
yeah, I'd pick an optimo over anything else besides a regular swisher.....I sometimes get just to switch it up or when I'm smoking with hella foos so I'll know which one is my blunt. I think grape smells hella good when you break it down and the tobacco smells good when its sitting in the trash can (or wherever you break it down) but that's about the extent of the goodness.....I hate the way it tastes when you roll it as well as the way it tastes when you hit it....and the way foos smell after they smoked it, cuz you can tell that swisher aftersmoke and the grape aftersmoke