YEAH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
fuck mayne the NW definatley is the up and commin area for rap, street level, MR dog, Cool nutz, dividenz, all hott shit. makes me wish i never woulda moved away...shit

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
ANOTHER THREAD TO TALK SHIT IN....HORRAY!!!!(THANK YOU Jim_beam, I WILL HOOK U UP W/MY 2$ Off Coupon On 2 Boxes Of Captain Crunch, Ok?!!??)

ATTENTION PLZ EVERY1...!!!

Im OFFICIALLY calling for a boycott on-----Based On Their *UNDERMINING*, *SUBVERSION*, And Near *SABOTAGE* OF THE NW RAP SCENE)-----the new albums by:

1) Big Squeeze (Who Knows/Cares!) -- "Big Squeezes" And Big Daps to your **OTHER**, "Better Known" folks When They're (BWR) takin trips to the bay area cuz they wont scout for and develop local artists, maybe!!! ""Tacoma's Illest and one of Washington's top 5 Producers"" (In A Bay Area Poll, Maybe/PROBABLY????)

2) Jus' Family Records ("Northern Lights") -- Im guessin that that Jus' isnt short for Just (!!!)--Porque Ellos Estan Chingando Con Tan Muchos *ARTISTAS NON-NOROESTES* que me hacen un astrologo!------..Uhm, UN MOMENTO, POR FAVOR!....Lo Que Yo Queria Decir...er, CHINGALE!..What I Meant to say is...Umm..SHIT..No Wait...YEAH!!!!!! What I meant to say was this:------They Fuck With so many *NON-NORTHWEST ARTISTS* its making me an astologer!

Shit, that isnt right, i meant to put "HIGHLY VOLATILE AND CURIOUS ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF INVOKING BATTLES AGAINST THESE SO-CALLED Higher-Up's IN THIS GOD DAMN... ARTISTOCRATIC NW RAP SCENE!!!"....but there wasnt a word for that in spanish!! (or maybe someone has a better dictionary than mine that has it?! .......(Please email me and tell me where to get it OK!!!!!! u will be my PHAT FRIEND 4 LIFE !!!)

***THE SUMARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE***

Im OFFICIALLY Calling For A Boycott On

---Based On Their *UNDERMINING*, *SUBVERSION* And *SABOTAGE* OF THE NW RAP SCENE)---

The New "LOOK AT ME! IM A WEST COAST DJ CLUE, PLEASE SUPPORT 'THE BAY 2'!!" Compilations By Big Squeeze And "Whats Family?" Records!!!!!

***END OF THE SUMARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE***

If anyone asks...um...i was drunk..?!?!? YEAH, ILL USE THAT ONE!!!!!! :D :\ :[ =) 8) ;-) and, umm... :p !!!!!

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Tadou.........you are a bold youngster calling a ban on someone's record....obviously you say the things you do to get attention because the only friend you have is your PC.

Cool Nutz has been puttin out heat for ten years.....you were in diapers when he got into this game....until you have some credibilty and something besides your wack-ass MP3s to back you up, you need to shut the fuck up and let the bosses handle this rap shit. Burning bridges with people who have the power to put you on shows and help you out in the game is gonna come back to bite you in the ass. Faggot.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
WERE YOU BORN WITH AN ANALOG DILDO IN YOUR LARNYX?

Sergeant Hustle said:
Tadou.........you are a bold youngster calling a ban on someone's record....obviously you say the things you do to get attention because the only friend you have is your PC.

Cool Nutz has been puttin out heat for ten years.....you were in diapers when he got into this game....until you have some credibilty and something besides your wack-ass MP3s to back you up, you need to shut the fuck up and let the bosses handle this rap shit. Burning bridges with people who have the power to put you on shows and help you out in the game is gonna come back to bite you in the ass. Faggot.
WHAT EXACTLY THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH NOT PUTTING "UNDERGROUND" ARTISTS ON YOUR FUCKING COMPILATIONS?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
ok...THATS IT...U PISSED ME OFF ONE TIME TOO MANY!!!

as of RIGHT NOW---u r officially NOT ALLOWED to boycott these 2 cds!!!!!

How u like dem apples...!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Apr 25, 2002
does this Steve Urkle motherfucker not know when to shut up??? i really dont see him makin any moves in this game WHATSOEVER, yet his non clout havin ass persists on criticising more well established artists, just cuz he doesnt feel em, or thinks they should take THIER career choices to a different direction. keep it to yerself u fuckin pillow biter. and please, no cheesy text book come backs. the more u try n clown, the deeper my cock is in your moms throat. pussyho

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
DeluzioN said:
does this Steve Urkle motherfucker not know when to shut up??? i really dont see him makin any moves in this game WHATSOEVER, yet his non clout havin ass persists on criticising more well established artists, just cuz he doesnt feel em, or thinks they should take THIER career choices to a different direction. keep it to yerself u fuckin pillow biter. and please, no cheesy text book come backs. the more u try n clown, the deeper my cock is in your moms throat. pussyho
You aint even in the kitchen, and cant stand the heat..please bitch

Stay ya ass in the living room, and wait til you're served...you gets no input.

Apr 25, 2002
aint in the kitchen???? cant stand the heat???? oh lord, if u only knew. how many actual recorded songs have u participated in AT ALL??? at least i have some actual product thats bein used (peep game on the soon to be released Decoy CD "Steppin Out The Mist", also featuring Brotha Lynch, X-Raided, Firt Degree, Messy Marv, A-Wax, Mista Drawmuh, D-Sane, etc., and the soon to be released Big Oso Loc CD, with production credits on 2 tracks , including "Homicidal Trance"....pluggin). and guess what fella...im 18 too!!! so stop your "im only 18 and cant do nothin" bullshit cuz it just makes u sound like a fuckin hypocritical retard. u think ur foolin us usin your grammer and sentence structure to make it seem like u actually know what your talkin about??? please... if u have no credentials please refrain from tryin to "serve" anybody u just cant touch. now if u actually wanna put hands on me, i dont live that far from aberdeen. but ill garuntee it wont turn out in your favor

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Still crackin me up!!!!!

@Tadou...
You just keep diggin yourself a bigger ditch don't you....
Remember if you actually are a real person who is tryin to be a part of this industry Your own backyard(The NW) is basically the proving grounds for you....So far it looks to me like you ain't proved shit!!!!!And Criticizing established folks will do nothing but hinder you....YOUR FUCKING YOURSELF....A major part of this business is Something they call NETWORKIN...So who cares if a person Goes out to the Bay or any-where else to do some work...
Your a smart guy Im sure you know it would be selling yourself short to not try and break into other markets...Or would like like to stay Aberdeens coldest MC 4ever??????

Im no Industry OG by far but I'm out here tryin to soak off everybody that I can so I can learn the do's and donts of this game...I suggest that you do the same instead of bumpin them gums so much....Keep shit going the way it is and your So called career will be over before you start......Also why are you jumpin all over the Northeren Lights Comp??????To my understanding There will be NW Artists and Bay cats spittin on the Same Tracks..OOPs there is that NETWORKIN thing again...Whats the problem with that?????Could it be that you HATE the fact that you are not a part of that???????? Just cuzz you live in the NW does not mean you should be included in every project that comes out and especially if you material isn't qualified..To put simple pimpin
YOU GOT DUES TO PAY YOUR NOT IN A POSITION TO TALK DOWN ON FOLKS THATS OUT HERE PAYIN EM...

Apr 25, 2002
My two dollars worth.........When I lived in Hawaii, it wasn't WHAT you knew, but WHO you knew in order to get a job or anything else for that matter. The same goes for the music industry. Just kuz someone on here isn't someone anyone want's to work with doesn't mean they don't know someone you will. Ever heard the term WORD OF MOUTH? That's what this GAME is all about, and yes this is a game, you might be smarter than others, but that doesn't mean you know how to PLAY!!!!