@ yaw fuccs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phonk beta

Producer/Artist/Engineer
Sep 24, 2002
when will yaw learn that hating never gets you anywhere but a casket case?

yaw dont understand this is real life shit...and yaw make some stupid choices when runnin your mouth...this shit dont go away..its real..

whether on the internet or in person...excessive hating or disrespectfulness will put you somewhere cold and wet...

lead yer lives your way tho cuz i know yaw wont change...but please....grow your own balls and make decisions based on your true opinions...

in the mean time, ima make shit cracc for MY northwest HOME...if you dont feel me or what im doing : FUCC YOU,, FUC YOUR MOMMA FUCC YOUR KIDS FUCC YOUR LIFE FUCC YOUR LIFESTYLE FUCC YOUR BITCH FUCC YOUR CAR FUCC YOURHOUSE FUCC YOUR SISTER FUCC YOUR LAWN FUCC EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

NIGGA THIS MUZIC REAL....

I MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN WHILE YOU FAGS POST ON THE INTERNET....GROW BALLS NIGGA....

Apr 25, 2002
ay D-Sane, sorry if im startin non needed drama....but i think street level and siccmade should battle now. battle tracks seem to be all the rage lately!

May 10, 2002
phonk beta said:
when will yaw learn that hating never gets you anywhere but a casket case?

yaw dont understand this is real life shit...and yaw make some stupid choices when runnin your mouth...this shit dont go away..its real..

whether on the internet or in person...excessive hating or disrespectfulness will put you somewhere cold and wet...

lead yer lives your way tho cuz i know yaw wont change...but please....grow your own balls and make decisions based on your true opinions...

in the mean time, ima make shit cracc for MY northwest HOME...if you dont feel me or what im doing : FUCC YOU,, FUC YOUR MOMMA FUCC YOUR KIDS FUCC YOUR LIFE FUCC YOUR LIFESTYLE FUCC YOUR BITCH FUCC YOUR CAR FUCC YOURHOUSE FUCC YOUR SISTER FUCC YOUR LAWN FUCC EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

NIGGA THIS MUZIC REAL....

I MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN WHILE YOU FAGS POST ON THE INTERNET....GROW BALLS NIGGA....
You sure do talk alotta shit...and im assuming this is Kadafi..muthafucka dont nobody give half a fuck what you do...so keep doin whatever you were or werent doin fool...i for one dont give 2 shits.I heard your beats..my opinion...they arent great..by Siccmade standards...or by any for that matter.Its called constructive critism..if you cant take it...then get the fuck out the game potna...plain & simple.You spend alotte time worryin about these "net kids" you keep runnin off about.Why?IGNORE THEM!!!YOU need to stp actin like a bitch...cus you keep bringin the shit up!

D-Sane has always told me this sayin...now ima pass it on to you youngsta....

"Dont talk about it,be about it"

Nuff said...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: @ yaw fuccs

Purebred Hogg said:
Its called constructive critism..if you cant take it...then get the fuck out the game potna...plain & simple.

YOU need to stp actin like a bitch...cus you keep bringin the shit up!

Exactly and exactly......

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
phonk beta said:
when will yaw learn that hating never gets you anywhere but a casket case? yaw dont understand this is real life shit...and yaw make some stupid choices when runnin your mouth...this shit dont go away..its real..whether on the internet or in person...excessive hating or disrespectfulness will put you somewhere cold and wet...ead yer lives your way tho cuz i know yaw wont change...but please....grow your own balls and make decisions based on your true opinions...
Who' s this directed at???? and what for....Is this Kadafi or actually funk beta?????And why call the cats who post in here "FAGS" when you just posted somethin in here yourself...
that may be not "Excessive but it's still disrespectful" you aint gone get you no-ones respect like that pimp......

phonk beta

Producer/Artist/Engineer
Sep 24, 2002
this is kadafi...my post fool..

has nothing to do wit beta...

cunstructive critism is cool...but most these mutha fuccas in here take it to a different level...a personal level and its starting to offend me...internet or not....

i love people to give constructive critisism ...but just not liken something and givin it a chance cuz me and the artists of a record label dont get along is a different thing...

stand on your own...think for yourself...dont let others influence your desicion on whether u like somthing or not...

DEREK mutha fuccin KADAFI loco

phonk beta

Producer/Artist/Engineer
Sep 24, 2002
and i aint a asshole or conceited...but i do stand for my shit..everybody that knows me knows that im a real muthafucca...i stand up for what i believe in...

if any of yaw met me in person and choped it up wit me....u wouldnt see me being coccy or tryin to start shit...unless someone fuccs wit me first..i aint the type to run around hard headed and try to start shit with anyone...but if someone steps to me disrespectfully ima checc they ass cuz aint nobody gon stop my hustle or put a monkey wrench in my shit.,,,...

if you dont like my shit...let me know what u aint like about my shit...'

dont be a fag and say..."that shit is the worst shit i ever heard...blazay blah"

come wit some real shit...

like "i didnt like this and this about the beat..."

yaw should know the difference of that shit...dont be a fag about shit...,

stand on your own 2 feet cuzz....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
phonk beta said:

if you dont like my shit...let me know what u aint like about my shit...'

dont be a fag and say..."that shit is the worst shit i ever heard...blazay blah"

come wit some real shit...

like "i didnt like this and this about the beat..."

you sure about all that? Cause I gave some decent feedback when you posted your beats....I can't remember if you replied or not......Doesn't really matter either way....Just thought I'd question your statement.....

Sep 24, 2002
www.mp3.com
I hope yaw grow up tho...

I will always do my thang...I have always hoped on bringin the NW up....and most of yaw bring it down...to make a region blow...u gotta have the support of the people in the region..

ima make it happen....i'd just rather see niggas supportin and less bullshit..

keep it real..