Yall Trip on that 2PAC & BIGGIE SHIT, DID HE PAY TO HAVE PAC SMOKED?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
What's your opinion on this shit. You see what the media and the government is trying to do. And some stupid ass fool is going to fall into the trap. They want the killing to start once again between the minorities. If you check the statistics, minority on minority crime is at it's all time low, so they want it to get back to the all time high. DON'T FALL INTO THAT TRAP!!!! Piddy heard about it and flew back to New York from his mansion in Los Angeles. This will start a East Coast-West Coast war again. My artist Moss Major did a song called bullet's in your Burban, speaking on Biggie, I felt that wasn't cool, but it's already on a bootleg Cd. which dropped yesterday. Niggaz be smart, don't fall into the trap. Let's keep working together and fuck the media and the government.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i doubt it

how's someone as fat as biggie gonna sneak into a town like las vegas undetected? not to mention the size of his entourage

not that i'm sayin he aint capable of that shit

but anyways....

fucc the media!!!!!!!!

:classic:

EA

Apr 25, 2002
I believe that shit. Name a story that makes more sense?
...The only one that might is the same story minus Biggie. Cause Biggie could have just been added into the story by the crips to blame him.
And by the way, saying fuck the media is like saying fuck democracy. The media is the only reason we know anything our government has done to us, plans to do to us or is doing to us behind our back.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
fuk all media.......
they dont tend 2 like us
left-coasters anyway....
all the video shows & large media 4 rap
is stationed on the EAST......
they didnt know what 2 do in the early-mid 90s
tho but bitch cuz we were shining.....
it might be true what they said n that article
but im not believing a dam word of it........
i take even world news @ face value,
and nothing more....
cuz theres always sum underlying facts they dont tell u
either cuz the info was held or theyd be assasinated....
:beard:

Jun 16, 2002
Biggie doesn't seem like the type of dude to do sumthin like that, especially to get himself caught up in it. If he knew that they waz already gunnna flash on pac why did he give em his gat and even pay em half of the deal
On the other hand i was listening to Whats Yo Phone # and the bitch pac is talking to on the phone sounds like faith, I don't no. does aneone kno if it was another bitch.Cuz she denies it but she was fuedin w/ BIG at the time when she went to L.A. 2 record happy home... A bitch could make a dude like BIG go bonkerz that might have set that boy off. cuz at first i kno it was stricly lyrical.
Who kno's I wont fully belive anything untill someone Comes out and says sumthin. But i do beleive the Crips blasted him.