Yall stil bump SPM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
I do his old shit is real fucking tight and it was sad that that shit happened to him and what not. But i heard it was the girls mom wanting money. And people who said why do you hate sicx because they got proof on video of him doing it over and over. THey dont got it on SPM so until i hear it from SPM then iam still bumping spm. oh yeah fuck Sicx.

Aug 4, 2002
I thought they only had pics of the shit that Sicx did? Anyway, I still bump SPM just as much as I did before, which wasn't much anyway.

Aug 9, 2002
yeah spm's older shit was classic...once in awhile i bump that...I dont believe all that shit that they say he did...it just sounds shady as fuck how that girls mom, who he used to date, all of a sudden comes out to say shit like that...its sum str8 bullshit to me...

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SPM is one of the sorriest rappers i've ever heard...my homey bouGht his album cuz it looked like it had potential and was affiliated with Screw..but wow, we were hiGh and just lauGhed our asses off

Dec 20, 2003
Hell no, I thought his shit was garbage to begin with. I hope they fuck up South Park Molester every day in the pen, he gets what he deserves.

Jul 28, 2003
MAN YALL I$ $UM HATERZ HE$ DOPE HE GOTZ HI$ OWN $TYLE. Y HATE ON A MAN THAT CAME UP AND YALL I$ BROKE, HE$ MADE $ONG$ THAT $UM OF U$ CAN RELATE. Y THE FUCK WUD HE MOLEST $UM LIL GIRL THEY JU$ WANT THE MONEY. YEA $UM OF HI$ $HIT I$ ENTERTAINMENT AND IT$ BETTER THEN $UM OF THE $AME OLD $HIT IVE BEEN HEARING.

Aug 9, 2002
M-1 said:
my homey bouGht his album cuz it looked like it had potential and was affiliated with Screw..but wow, we were hiGh and just lauGhed our asses off
just curious...what album was it?...if its his latest work than I can see why u think he's horrible...POWER MOVES(wich also has a screwed version screwed by the don himself DJ SCREW) or HUSTLE TOWN is a must for all who havent gotten into his music...

Apr 6, 2004
Fuck I hate screwd music but the reg SPM shit I like.
If U don't like it too fuckin bad trickz.
How old wuz that bitch, u know old mutha fuckaz includin ya all be fuckin yng bitchaz
oh wait u ain't huh,
u ain't fuckin shit
L7 Lamez