Yall just feel that EARTHQUAKE?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
thats weird. our surrounding county's felt it but we didn't. got a text about it but we were so busy or on the road..can't remember in between times? that shits fun unless someone gets hurt or something valuable breaks.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
A message to SoCal:

can y'all please keep your earthquakes to yourselves? No need to have one just cuz a muthafucka is visiting and shit....

Shit started swayin out here in the valley, first I made sure the kids were cool, then I had to save my bowl of Gumbo!

Dec 9, 2008
my mother is visiting from the EastCoast...

she has never been in an earthquake and she was in the middle of Home Depot when it went down....

she came back to the pad white as a ghost..

I Think if there was a Top Ten list of places not to be @ when an Earthquake hit...Home Depot has to be #4 on that list.

Dec 25, 2003
yeah like around 4am I woke up by the windows rattling & I was like "no!! not again??" I was assuming it was the wind but I didnt felt any trembling under me or anything like that, just the windows... After I woke up this mornin my mom told me that she felt another slight aftershock at the same time & she felt her bed shakin a lil bit; I didnt felt it just the windows... Damn the shocks kept on goin for a while after the big hit tho fuck!!...

Dec 25, 2003
Update from the news regarding the quake... When I got home from work & looked up on Yahoo news it was reported that the quake did a grip of damages including cracked pavements & roads & broken windows & the magintudes expanded as far north as Vegas & as far east as Phoenix & they claimed that theyre were no one was injured after the quake now today on the update Ive been overhearing even my mom informed me that two people died??? Like how in the fuck that came about?????? One happened to be an old person claimed he was knocked by a fallen piece of slab & I have no clue who the other person was but it all occurred in Mexicali along with Calexico the core of the quake so again its a serious wake up call that we as our entire city must be prepared for an even more major quake!!! Its only a matter of time.................................................

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
SHit man.. Im out here in New York trynna convince my girl to move to San Diego on saturday... Braggin' about the beaches, the Mexican Food.. The Buds... the CHill enviorment... and she like "Nah Yo, they be Erf-Quakes Out There".. Im Like.. Nah.. thats bullshit.. Thats in San Francisco and inland in the dessert and shit... She Like... Ok Baby whenever you ready... I say COO'... Next Day BAM!

BREAKING NEWS!!! Im in my studio smashin out some beats and all I hear in the background was "I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU"...

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
SHit man.. Im out here in New York trynna convince my girl to move to San Diego on saturday... Braggin' about the beaches, the Mexican Food.. The Buds... the CHill enviorment... and she like "Nah Yo, they be Erf-Quakes Out There".. Im Like.. Nah.. thats bullshit.. Thats in San Francisco and inland in the dessert and shit... She Like... Ok Baby whenever you ready... I say COO'... Next Day BAM!

BREAKING NEWS!!! Im in my studio smashin out some beats and all I hear in the background was "I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU"...

comin back to dago G? you miss them carna asada burritos from super sergios huh haha me and your boy jamal used to go there all the time after the club