Y'all gotta cop that WCM Screwed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
without a doubt this cd is knockin. I had doubts cause I thought it would be mostly slowed down...but tha shit is really chopped up proper. shit is worth tha $13

Sep 12, 2002
screwed shit is hella weak. never should came out with that concept. fuck up all the music. its not worth buying or listening to screw music isnt bumpable.

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
herm96 said:
screwed shit is hella weak. never should came out with that concept. fuck up all the music. its not worth buying or listening to screw music isnt bumpable.
if it is screwed, it snot worth shit, but if it is chopped up nice, that shit hits hard as fuck. it depends who chopped it up and if it is quality

jyeaya

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
willy biggs said:
screwed just means it slowed down, and well chopped is what it sounds, the dj puts chops in the song, dl and screw song and youll know what im talkin bout

jyeaya
what it really is is any type of music (mostly rap & r&b , peep out them fuck action cd's) that dj's from tejas and arround there slow down the pitch by 4-14% so it gives the music a draging sound (I like to make disco sound like funk)
chopped: Is the re arrangement of the percussion to an afro-cuban style rhythm pattern called clive

I have been remixing songs like this for about a year and it's not for everybody so I don't tripp and being the only one to to do this in the northwest makes it that more fun!
enjoy diff. kinds of music in any speed !
I hoped this helped some?

Jan 7, 2003
off da chain!!!

i'm a screwhead 4 life.i got homies that listen to all type of screw music.everybody from wreckin yard,boss hogg outlawz,screwed up click,color changin click,slow.loud.and.bangin.(s.l.a.b.),& swishahouse. screwmusic is not for everybody.i been listening to dj screw(r.i.p.) since 92. yeah that bo cd is a banger....

Dec 21, 2002
Man screwed up music is gay...
whats gonna be next..
we gonna speed up the music and have c-bo soundin like a ghetto alvin the chipmunk?..
how bout..don't fuck with it..be a dj n mix it but don't fuck up the entire sound..thats not your place..
at least thats my opinion

Jan 7, 2003
its not for everybody,but i doubt it .if anybody going to speed up their music like a chipmunk, any time soon.plus slow it down doesn't fuck it up. i rather listen to it slow than fast anytime....

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
TWiZZ Da ViLLiN said:
Man screwed up music is gay...
whats gonna be next..
we gonna speed up the music and have c-bo soundin like a ghetto alvin the chipmunk?..
how bout..don't fuck with it..be a dj n mix it but don't fuck up the entire sound..thats not your place..
at least thats my opinion
hay thanks for the idea for the way I'ma make my next million!!!!
naw that is a practice that been done for the last 4yrs.
to bad your in the dark about it, remember you are only one voice and our music feeds our kids (even bo loves it , would you call bo gay?) hearing him say "if you don't like it then fuck off" would mess you head up cuz you spend so much money on his music

I don't say these things to get you all "I'ma hit you" "bitch" cuz you are only some words on my cpu but, the people that made bo's cd got paid and when you pro long this Thread the more you make it known about our music so with that in mind
thank you ssooooooo much !!!!