Yall drink wine sometimes ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
Just curious if yall have a glass of wine sometimes. I live in Southern France and here drinking wine is a must. It's like a religion. People drink wine on the regular, that's because the sunshine makes the grapes ideal for wine making. So we got that bomb wine. At noon, during the night, whenever, you always see a frenchman enjoying his red wine. He might have a glass, or he might have a bottle, but that motherfucker is gonna drink it all. So yall fuck with wine sometimes ?
Yes I do drink wine every so often, but if you're in France, why aren't you fucking with Armagnac???

When I was in Paris, that's all I drank after every single meal!!!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
stop being a bunch of 14 year old gangstas you fuckin tough guys you lol
lol honestly though I don't think my taste buds for wine tasting are as advanced as some people or something, every single red wine tastes exactly the same to me, every chablis tastes exactly the same to me etc.

I can't tell the difference between Rossi or some $100 a bottle wine, so if I want some wine I'll go for the $12 jug lol

I've had people pour me glasses of expensive shit many times in my life and I just don't see the hype, it all tastes the same to me.