"Yadadimsayin, Yadadamean" - Chamillionare

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
Can't wait for the Bay Area remix. I saw Cham on MTV2 SUCKA FREE when he was hosting and he gave a shout to to Keak Da Sneak and said somethin like "Wassup Keak Da Sneak, you're on my Ridin Ridrty Remix...but you already know!"

Jun 3, 2006
5ive1en said:
Can't wait for the Bay Area remix. I saw Cham on MTV2 SUCKA FREE when he was hosting and he gave a shout to to Keak Da Sneak and said somethin like "Wassup Keak Da Sneak, you're on my Ridin Ridrty Remix...but you already know!"
cant wait for that slapper

Apr 19, 2006
Personally if Keak is on the track, I don't think his flow fits the beat and might end up ruinin the track on that "Bay Remix Ridin". U gotta have an upbeat, quick, smooth, fast flow to make this track sound dope. I would have loved to see Chamillionaire, Yukmouth, and T-Nutty rip this track apart.

May 7, 2002
^^^ I agree. That is exactly what I thought when I first heard Keak would be on the track. His style of delievery does NOT fit that beat at all, but we'll see...